DuPont Healthcare Products Help Advance Better Healthcare
From non-porous durable surfaces that help create safer healthcare environments to packaging materials that help maintain the sterility of medical devices and supplies, DuPont products are helping to advance better healthcare.
At DuPont, the Science of Protection has evolved over two centuries. We have put that science to work to develop a broad range of healthcare products and high-performance materials that are helping to advance better healthcare and improve the lives of people around the world. So whether you are looking for healthcare products that offer a better way to help protect against the spread of infection in healthcare facilities, need advanced materials to help in the development of an innovative medical device or want a medical fabric that helps keep healthcare professionals protected and comfortable in the operating room, look to DuPont.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- DuPont™ Tyvek® provides the unmatched combination of protection, breathability, and durability
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers: Where to Buy
DuPont Tyvek® for Cargo Covers
See why DuPont™ Tyvek® is the ideal material for Cargo Covers.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Temperature Management Performance
Tyvek® Cargo Covers provide hours of additional cold chain break protection by substantially lowering peak temperatures.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Products and Services
An overview of the products and services offered through Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Presentations and Publications
View past presentations and publications on DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers News
Stay up to date on everything DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers.
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Events
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Product Line Detail
An overview of the all the available sizes for DuPont™ Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers.
- Polymer Properties Guide
- Medical Packaging Knowledge Center
- Technical Information - Test Results for DuPont™ Tyvek®
Respiratory Drug Unit Dose Packaging
DuPont™ 20 series resins are proven for use in unit dose packaging for medications used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma and listed in FDA Drug Master Files.
Salonpas Foil Packaging
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. uses DuPont™ Surlyn® in its foil packaging to prevent delamination caused by the active ingredients in its Salonpas pain relief patch.
Foam Packaging Alternative
Coldpack’s Airliner thermally insulated pouch is a foam packaging alternative for shipping temperature-sensitive products, made with three DuPont resins.
- DuPont™ Hytrel® key to Niagara Foot™
Hytrel® for Medical Tubing
Hytrel® fulfills plastic medical tubing requirements for flexibility, compliance with purity standards, toughness & resistance to flex fatigue, to a wide range of chemicals, and to traditional medical sterilization procedures.
- Ronald McDonald House
- Benefis Hospital Room Design
- Hospital Walls at Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital Interior Design
- Edward Hospital Operating Room Design
- Surgery Clinic in Taiwan
- The Lion’s Den Interactive Playroom
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Tyvek® 1073B
DuPont™ Surlyn® sealant resin provides excellent clarity, hot tack, heat seal, and toughness for packaging a variety of foods, as well as pharmaceuticals, household cleaners, and personal care products.
- Hytrel® RS renewably sourced thermoplastic polyester elastomer
- Zytel® HTN high performance polyamide
- Tyvek® 1059B
- Tyvek® 2FS™
Surlyn® for Medical Device Packaging
DuPont™ Surlyn® for thermoforming film provides excellent clarity and formability, making it a cost-effective solution for sterilized medical device packaging.
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers
- Zytel® PA nylon resin
- Zytel® LCPA resin
- SureStep™ and Dura-Trac™
- Tyvek® IsoClean®
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Lidstock for Thermoformed Trays
Zodiaq® for Healthcare
With hospital interior design, the first concern is safety. Nonporous, easy to maintain and extremely strong, Zodiaq® quartz surface is highly suitable for important healthcare applications, such as receptions desks.
- Medical Device Materials
- Biomedical Device Electronics
- Electrochemical Biosensors
- Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Tedlar® is an Ideal Protection Material for Architectural Substrates
- Printed Materials for Patient Monitoring and Warming
- Custom Medical Packaging Solutions
- Protective, Clean Peel Pouches
- Tyvek® Roll Stock for Form-Fill-Seal
- Syringe Packaging with Tyvek®