Plastics from DuPont
DuPont offers the Plastics Industry a unique combination of material science, world class production, innovative design and hands-on industry support.
We drive market innovations through our strong heritage in polymer science, and are dedicated to solving real customer problems.
Today you need more from your suppliers than just materials. You need a resource that can carry a project from concept to commercialization. DuPont can be that partner. We offer you properties and benefits that are important to giving your products that extra competitive edge.
- Kevlar® brand
- DuPont™ Sorona®
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- Vizilon™ Thermoplastic Composite
- Hytrel® TPC-ET thermoplastic polyester elastomer
- Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts
- Delrin® acetal resin
- Vespel® Parts & Shapes
- Crastin® PBT Thermoplastic Polyester Resin
- Rynite® PET Polyester Resin
- Zytel® nylon resin
- Appeel® Peelable Sealant Resin
- DuPont Automotive Captures Powertrain Innovation Award
- Continental Uses DuPont™ Crastin® Super Fast PBT for new Contactless Position Sensor Housing
Yazaki Names DuPont as 2016 Green Supplier of the Year
WILMINGTON, Del., June 23, 2016 – Top automotive supplier Yazaki named DuPont the Green Supplier of the Year at its annual awards ceremony Tuesday, June 7, honoring the company with the Overall Best in Class Award.
- New Blow Molding Machine Installed in Meyrin
- DuPont at Chinaplas 2016
- BMW i8 features Resonator made with Zytel® PLUS
DuPont Performance Materials at VDI Congress
Mannheim, Germany, 9 March 2016 – DuPont Performance Materials will be an active participant at the annual VDI Plastics in Automotive Engineering Congress in Mannheim, Germany on 9-10 March 2016.
Research Center with RWTH Aachen
Aachen, Germany, 26 February – DuPont Performance Materials will extend its existing partnership with the Aachen Centre for Integrative Lightweight Production (AZL) to a “Premium Partnership” and for the first time ever will co-locate its research activities on the RWTH Aachen University campus.
Delrin® Enhances Disposable Insulin Pen
Geneva, February 2016 – A leading global pharmaceutical company is using a low friction, impact-resistant grade of Delrin® acetal homopolymer resin for two components in a new insulin pen.
Zytel® HTN polymer capacity in Germany
Geneva, Switzerland, Jan. 28, 2016 - DuPont Performance Materials announced today that it is investing in DuPont™ Zytel® HTN PPA polymer capacity at its Uentrop facility in Hamm, Germany. This will be the first Zytel® HTN polymer production facility in Europe.
- New DuPont™ Kalrez® Spectrum™ Stands up to Gas Sweetening Processes
DuPont Polymers used in SPE Award-Winning Vehicles
DETROIT, Dec. 16, 2015 – Four different DuPont polymers were featured in vehicle components that earned 2016 Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE®) Automotive Innovation Awards.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Automotive Air Ducts and Turbocharger Hoses
- Medical Device Materials
- Chassis suspension Systems
- Polymers for Oil and Gas
- Electrical & Electronic Plastics
- Automotive - Engine Covers/Housings
- Sustainability in Airbag Systems
- Window Regulator Lifterplate Applications from Delrin®
- Mechanical Gears
- Automotive Connectors
- Polymers For Appliances