MLDP Career Path
The MLDP career path is structured to develop Global Marketing & Business Leaders within DuPont. You are matched with rotational assignments that fit your individual career development plan and deliver on growth objective for key DuPont businesses. A typical MLDP rotation transition is portrayed below.
- First Rotation: Market Segment/Programs Leader - Lead market assessment and strategy development process
- Second Rotation: Global Market Segment Leader - Lead global teams in strategy development and initiate execution
- Third Rotation: Global Marketing Manager - Develop marketing strategies for multiple segments, improve marketing capabilities and processes, and lead execution plans
Throughout the program, you will complete two to three assignments of 12 to 18 months each.
These challenging assignments expose you to a variety of marketing and other business disciplines, and are designed to help you deliver visible and measurable results across several multi-billion-dollar DuPont businesses.
Assignment matches are based on business goals, your interests, strengths and development needs. Besides enhancing your leadership, teamwork, negotiation and communication skills, each assignment will expose you in depth to key disciplines, including:
- Marketing Research
- Business Development
- Market Assessment
- Pricing Channel Management
- New Product Development and Launch
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Strategy and Execution
- Customer Relationship Management
- Product and Brand Management
- Marketing and Sales Effectiveness
- Sales Management