• Be relaxed, confident and comfortable: The interview process is not designed to be stressful for you or the interviewer. Bring forward your unique personality, ideas and experience during the interview.
• Know the Company. Knowledge of the company and the program will help the interviewer learn about your interests. Your Career Services Office should be able to guide you on the tools available to help with your research.
• Connect the dots: Think about your career objectives and what you bring to the table. Then relate that to the company and program objectives. Connect the dots for the interviewer.
• Showcase your skills and experience: Giving examples from your past experience will help the interviewer understand your interest, depth of skills and relevant experience.
• Connect theory with reality: We want MBA's who are very familiar with the latest marketing and strategy concepts and frameworks. At the same time, we need people who can apply the latest thinking to real world problems. Impress the interviewer with your ability to apply concepts to real world situations.
• Ask tough questions: This is also a time for you to evaluate us. The interview is a great opportunity for you to understand the program and the company. Feel free to discuss marketing strategies, tactics, brands and the program with the interviewer.
• Wear business professional attire.