DuPont News, Videos, Events and Insights
Learn what DuPont is doing to help solve global challenges, from food to energy to protection, and join the conversation. Discover DuPont businesses and products, as well as our approach to solving global challenges through inclusive innovation.
Find DuPont news and information for journalists and media professionals worldwide. Including the latest company and product news, specific industry and business information, press kits, videos, photos, events and insights into our approach to solving global challenges through inclusive innovation.
DuPont Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend on Preferred Stock
DuPont’s board of directors today declared regular quarterly dividends of $1.12-1/2 per share on the $4.50 series preferred stock and $0.87-1/2 cents per share on the $3.50 series preferred stock, both payable on Jan. 25, 2019, to stockholders of record as shown on the books of the company at the close of business on Jan. 10, 2019.
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company Announces Transaction to Retire Up to $6.2 Billion of Debt Securities
The complete terms of the Tender Offer are set forth in an offer to purchase and related letter of transmittal, each dated today.
DuPont Outlines Innovation-Led Growth Strategy, Highlights Distinct Competitive Advantages as a Global Multi-Industrial Specialized Solutions Leader
At the Investor Day, senior members of the future leadership team will outline DuPont’s strategy and five drivers of value creation, including the distinct competitive advantages that position the company to capitalize on high-growth opportunities across its end markets.
DuPont to Build New Specialty Materials Manufacturing Facility in East China
Compounding & Adhesives Investment to Meet Growing Demand in Transportation, Electronics, Industrial and Consumer Products Markets
DowDuPont Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
• GAAP EPS from Continuing Operations of $0.21; Adj. EPS Increases 35% to $0.74 • GAAP Net Income from Continuing Operations of $535MM; Op. EBITDA Up 19% to $3.8B • Net Sales Up 10% to $20.1B; Volume and Local Price Gains in All Divisions and All Regions • Announces New $3B Stock Buyback Program, Expected to be Complete by First Spin • Increases Cost Synergy Target to $3.6B; Raises Expected YoY Savings to $1.5B • Reaffirms FY18 Adj. EPS Guidance: Up Low-20s Percent
Dow Silicones Corporation and DuPont Will Feature New Adhesive and Synergistic Portfolio of Innovative, Medical-grade Materials at Compamed 2018
Drawing upon an extensive history of proven performance and trusted expertise, Dow Silicones and DuPont are working together to offer the industry new material solutions for developing unique medical device designs and enhancing their performance, usability and aesthetics.
New Crastin® Offering For Electric and Hybrid-Electric Vehicle Connectors
Fully-coloured, compounded resins for high-voltage EV/HEV connectors now available.
New Zytel® HTN Offering for SMT Connectors and Electrical Components
Zytel® HTN non-halogen, flame-retardant, high-performance polyamide with bio-based content.
New Hytrel® HTR8745 BK320 Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer for Automotive Inboard CVJ Boots
Building on over 30 years and 1 billion CVJ boots manufactured with DuPont™ HYTREL®.
New Zytel® Offering for Automotive Fluid Management Tubes
Chemical modified long-chain polyamide (LCPA) materials provide attractive alternatives to PA12.
DuPont and Dow Silicones Corporation showcase material innovation for healthcare applications
A unique combination of high performance specialty polymers and silicone elastomers, adhesives and fluid applications advances design of medical grade solutions.
DowDuPont Specialty Products Names 2017 Lavoisier Award Medalists
DowDuPont Specialty Products Division has named two outstanding scientists with the 2017 Lavoisier Medal of Technical Achievement: Joe Lachowski and George Weber.
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Unveils New Research on Plant-Based Eating
Dow Silicones Launches New Soft Skin Adhesive for Medical Devices at Compamed 2018
Patient-friendly solution provides high adhesion, extended wear and painless repositioning for load-bearing medical devices.
Dow Silicones Corporation and DuPont Showcase at Compamed a Combined Portfolio of Innovative Materials for Advancing Medical Device Design
The two companies bring together complementary silicones and polymers technologies to offer customers unique design solutions to meet patient and clinician needs and address healthcare industry trends.
DuPont Partners with World’s Leading PV Companies for a Shared Green Future
At the first China International Import Expo (CIIE), DuPont Photovoltaic and Advanced Materials, is showcasing the leading solar material solutions to echo its long-term commitment to global renewable energy and sustainable development.
- New Market Study Reveals Biscuit Market Opportunities
- Novo estudo de mercado revela oportunidade no mercado de biscoitos
- Nuevo estudio de mercado revela oportunidades en el mercado de las galletas
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Shares Award-Winning Insights and Showcases Integrated Pharma Portfolio at AAPS: PharmSci360
- DuPont Supports Addressing Healthy China
- DuPont Nutrition & Health to Showcase Inventive Ingredient Solutions at SupplySide West
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Introduces a Robust Combination of Strains for Fermented Milk in South America
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Lanza una Robusta Combinación de Cepas para Leche Fermentada en Sur América
- Sustainability through Better Packaging
- Patterns Impacting Risk Management
- Water Purified from the Ocean
- Farms of All Sizes Meet Our Needs
- Burgeoning Billions: The Arithmetic of Food Security
- Thinking Outside the (Pizza) Box
- Making Formula More Like Mother’s Milk
- Harvesting for a Hungry World
- Celebrating Veterans Every Day
- Fighting World Hunger with Breadfruit
- Carney Applies His Science
- Striving for Sustainability