DuPont News, Videos, Events and Insights
Learn what DuPont is doing to help solve global challenges, from food to energy to protection, and join the conversation. Discover DuPont businesses and products, as well as our approach to solving global challenges through inclusive innovation.
Find DuPont news and information for journalists and media professionals worldwide. Including the latest company and product news, specific industry and business information, press kits, videos, photos, events and insights into our approach to solving global challenges through inclusive innovation.
DuPont and Dow Silicones Corporation showcase material innovation for healthcare applications
A unique combination of high performance specialty polymers and silicone elastomers, adhesives and fluid applications advances design of medical grade solutions.
New Hytrel® HTR8745 BK320 Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer for Automotive Inboard CVJ Boots
Building on over 30 years and 1 billion CVJ boots manufactured with DuPont™ HYTREL®.
New Zytel® Offering for Automotive Fluid Management Tubes
Chemical modified long-chain polyamide (LCPA) materials provide attractive alternatives to PA12.
New Zytel® HTN Offering for SMT Connectors and Electrical Components
Zytel® HTN non-halogen, flame-retardant, high-performance polyamide with bio-based content.
New Crastin® Offering For Electric and Hybrid-Electric Vehicle Connectors
Fully-coloured, compounded resins for high-voltage EV/HEV connectors now available.
DowDuPont Specialty Products Names 2018 Pedersen Award Medalists
DowDuPont Specialty Products Division has named four outstanding scientists as recipients of the 2018 Pedersen Medal: Hua Cui, Richard T. Fox, Bainian (Brian) Qian and Michel Renaud.
DowDuPont Specialty Products Names 2017 Lavoisier Award Medalists
DowDuPont Specialty Products Division has named two outstanding scientists with the 2017 Lavoisier Medal of Technical Achievement: Joe Lachowski and George Weber.
Darrell Ford Named Chief Human Resources Officer for Specialty Products (DuPont) Division of DowDuPont
Ford to Assume Broad Responsibilities for Human Resources Strategy and Operations for the Future DuPont
- Four R&D 100 Award Finalists Improve Automotive Electrification and Lightweighting
DuPont Sets the Stage for a Future That is Wide Open
Reveals New Brand Identity in its Journey to Transform into a Premier Innovation Company
- Dow DuPont Specialty Products Division Introduces AHEAD™ Initiative – Accelerating Hybrid-Electric Autonomous Driving
DuPont Opens Technology Center to Support Innovation in Silicon Valley
Center is a Hub for Customer Collaboration to Bring Ideas to Life
DuPont Advanced Printing to Debut Latest Innovations at ITMA Asia 2018
DuPont Advanced Printing will highlight new additions to its innovative ink offerings for the growing digital textile market segment at ITMA Asia 2018 to be held from Oct. 15 – 19 at the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Booth: H5-09).
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Honors 2018 Science Excellence and Microbiome Science Award Medalists
- DuPont Introduces Alternative to Ascorbic Acid for Bakery Products
- New Hire Expands DuPont Nutrition & Health’s Expertise and Knowledge Base in Sustainable Sourcing
- DuPont Showcases Fully Integrated Pharmaceutical and Health Care Portfolios at CPhI Worldwide
- DuPont participa na investigação do papel das fontes de origem vegetal na saúde cardiometabólica
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Research Study Demonstrates a Role for Nasal Microbiota in the Host Response to Viral Respiratory Infection
DuPont Advanced Printing Showcases Innovations at LabelExpo 2018
DuPont Advanced Printing, together with Mark Andy Print Products, will highlight the newest enhancements to the entire flexographic printing workflow process, including pre-press, on-press and postpress offerings at Stand 749 at LabelExpo 2018
- Celebrating 20 Years in Food Protection, DuPont™ Danisco® HOLDBAC® YM Product Range Still Stands Above the Competition
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Receives Ingredient of the Year Award 2018 for HOWARU® Shape
DuPont Electronics & Imaging Announces Newest In-Mold Electronics Inks
DuPont today announced that it is launching its second generation of In-Mold Electronic (IME) materials with key advancements in its electrically conductive adhesive, protection encapsulant and crossover dielectric.
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Presents NutriScholars Awards - Season 2
- Sustainability through Better Packaging
- Patterns Impacting Risk Management
- Water Purified from the Ocean
- Farms of All Sizes Meet Our Needs
- Burgeoning Billions: The Arithmetic of Food Security
- Thinking Outside the (Pizza) Box
- Making Formula More Like Mother’s Milk
- Harvesting for a Hungry World
- Celebrating Veterans Every Day
- Fighting World Hunger with Breadfruit
- Striving for Sustainability
- Lavoisier Medalist Focuses on Research