DuPont News, Videos, Events and Insights
Learn what DuPont is doing to help solve global challenges, from food to energy to protection, and join the conversation. Discover DuPont businesses and products, as well as our approach to solving global challenges through inclusive innovation.
Find DuPont news and information for journalists and media professionals worldwide. Including the latest company and product news, specific industry and business information, press kits, videos, photos, events and insights into our approach to solving global challenges through inclusive innovation.
DuPont Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend on Preferred Stock
WILMINGTON, Del., May 15, 2018 – On May 15, 2018, DuPont’s board of directors declared regular quarterly dividends of $1.12-1/2 per share on the $4.50 series preferred stock and $0.87-1/2 cents per share on the $3.50 series preferred stock, both payable on July 25, 2018, to stockholders of record as shown on the books of the company at the close of business on July 10, 2018.
DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers Announces New Kalrez® Manufacturing Facility in Delaware
Plans to Invest $45 Million to Expand Production Capacity to Meet Strong Business Growth
DowDuPont Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Highlights: ● GAAP EPS from Continuing Operations of $0.47; Adj. EPS Increases 7% to $1.12 ● GAAP Net Income from Continuing Operations of $1.1B; Op. EBITDA Up 6% to $4.9B ● Net Sales Rise 5% to $21.5B, driven by Segments Within the Materials Science and Specialty Products Divisions ● Cost Synergy Savings of >$300MM; Run-Rate Ahead of Plan and Now on Pace to Achieve 75% Run-Rate of $3.3B Commitment by the End of the Third Quarter of 2018 ● DWDP Expects Op. EBITDA up 15% in 1H18; 2Q Op. EBITDA up in all Divisions: Ag high-30s percent; Materials Science mid-teens percent; Specialty Products 20%
DowDuPont to Invest $100 Million to Expand Manufacturing Capacity at Sabine River Works
Specialty Materials to Meet Growing Demand in Packaging and Transportation Markets
Local Investors Ben duPont and Don Wirth to Purchase DuPont Country Club
Buyers to Invest $18 million to Expand and Enhance Club and its Offerings for the Greater Wilmington Community
- Ed Breen Shows Support for Gender Equality in The Workplace At 2018 Catalyst Awards Dinner
- Granular, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ Software Business, Signs Multi-Year Agreement with Planet to Deliver Satellite Imagery to Farms Globally
Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ Executive Outlines Future Strategy
Combined R&D Pipeline, Strategic Growth Drivers Expected to Deliver Whole-Farm Solutions
DowDuPont Announces Brand Names for the Three Independent Companies It Intends to Create, Reflecting Ongoing Progress Towards Separations
• Agriculture Division to be Corteva Agriscience™, reflecting its purpose of enriching the lives of those who produce and consume • Materials Science Division will be called Dow, and will retain the Dow diamond as its brand, building on the Company’s globally recognized 121-year history of innovation and value creation • Specialty Products Division to be the new DuPont, carrying forward a 215-year legacy of science-based innovation to transform industries and everyday life
DowDuPont™ Agriculture Division to Become Corteva Agriscience™ as It Progresses Toward Becoming a Stand-Alone Company
Corteva Agriscience™ Embodies the Company’s Purpose of Enriching the Lives of Those Who Produce and Those Who Consume, Ensuring Progress for Generations to Come
DowDuPont™ Declares Quarterly Dividend of 38 Cents per Share
This marks the second cash dividend issued by DowDuPont.
DuPont Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend on Preferred Stock
DuPont’s board of directors declared regular quarterly dividends of $1.12-1/2 per share on the $4.50 series preferred stock and $0.87-1/2 cents per share on the $3.50 series preferred stock.
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Divests Alginates Business to JRS Group
- DuPont Nutrition & Health ready to help narrow the gap in US infant nutrition
- DuPont Introduces FlexWrap™ EZ Adhesive Tape to the US market
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Highlights Innovative Solutions to Help the Food, Beverage and Dietary Supplement Customers Add Health Benefits to their Products
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Moves to rBST-free Sources for Dairy Culture Production
DuPont Scientists Named 2018 Heroes of Chemistry
Scientists from DuPont Photovoltaic and Advanced Materials (PVAM) were awarded the American Chemical Society’s (ACS) Heroes of Chemistry Award for their invention of DuPont™ Solamet® PV17x, the game-changing metallization paste that greatly improved the energy efficiency of solar cells.
- Danisco® VEGE Cultures: The Broadest Cultures Offer for Plant-Based Food & Beverages
DuPont Advanced Printing Showcases New Artistri® Inks and Pretreat Offerings at Fespa 2018
Launch of DuPont™ Artistri® Xite Dye Sublimation Inks and Brite Direct to Garment Printing Pretreats were highlighted at Fespa 2018
DuPont Unveils Tedlar™ Wallcovering Passport Collection at HD Expo
From hotel spaces to commercial dining areas, Tedlar™ Wallcoverings provide timeless design for high traffic areas in a variety of styles, colors and textures guaranteed to leave a lasting impression
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Advances Global Leadership Role in Sustainability
DuPont Advanced Printing Highlights Innovative Pigment Solution at Shanghai International Digital Printing Industry Fair
DuPont showcased its innovative digital ink portfolio and highlighted its pigment solution for the growing digital textile market during the 2018 TPF.
DuPont Wins 2018 American Coatings Award
Indianapolis, April 10, 2018 — DuPont Industrial Biosciences Team Wins 2018 American Coatings Award for Research on Engineered Polysaccharides
- Sustainability through Better Packaging
- Patterns Impacting Risk Management
- Water Purified from the Ocean
- Farms of All Sizes Meet Our Needs
- Burgeoning Billions: The Arithmetic of Food Security
- Thinking Outside the (Pizza) Box
- Making Formula More Like Mother’s Milk
- Harvesting for a Hungry World
- Celebrating Veterans Every Day
- Fighting World Hunger with Breadfruit
- Carney Applies His Science
- Striving for Sustainability