Always click refresh to display the latest information
IMPORTANT: Personnel are advised to call 77-4INFO (774-4636) or 1-800-988-2482 (toll free) to ensure you have the latest information. Check your email for updated information as well.
March 22, 2018
This message is applicable until superseded.
As of 4:30 a.m. EDT, Thursday, March 22, 2018, Chestnut Run Plaza and the Experimental Station will open as scheduled.
- Temperatures have dropped below freezing this morning, but will rise into the 40’s this afternoon.
- This thaw will refreeze this evening as temperatures drop into the 20’s tonight and on Friday morning.
- Please slow down and use extra caution while driving.
- Using appropriate footwear and practicing safe walking techniques, such as, “walking like a penguin”, could prevent a slip and fall.
- Use primary roads on your commute. The conditions of secondary and city streets may not have been treated or plowed.
- Be cognizant that snow piles may hamper visibility – especially around intersections.
- Be aware that there may be areas of black ice. Use main walkways versus secondary walkways which may not be cleared. Be careful stepping up on curbs as snow is still being removed from transition areas.
To Report Unsafe Conditions On Site:
Chestnut Run Plaza: Contact FACT 999-2000 (7 a.m. - 4 p.m. M-F) or Security 999-2200 (after hours)
Experimental Station Labs: Contact Security 695-2200
For emergency or quick action needs, ice melt products are available for your use at each building entrance.
For the latest information regarding the status of the sites, call 77-4INFO (774-4636) or 1-800-988-2482 (toll-free).