Innovative Products and Systems for Commercial Construction
At DuPont, our building science plays a large role in making buildings that are safer, sounder, look newer longer and provide greater environmental sustainability.
DuPont Building Envelope Systems help make buildings more durable, energy efficient and comfortable, by providing superior air and moisture management. They are rigorously tested and exceed air barrier standards, helping builders to meet and exceed building and energy codes for commercial buildings.
Specially engineered to be both visually stunning and long-lasting, DuPont™ Corian® solid-surface material and Zodiaq® quartz surfaces come in more than a hundred colors and patterns, and can be custom-cut and installed for limitless design possibilities in commercial construction applications.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE LINES
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Building Envelope Solutions
- Polymer Additives & Modifiers
Enhance consumer packaging shelf appeal with lightweight, cost-effective DuPont™ Surlyn® for skin and stretch packaging films, a great alternative to blister and clamshell packaging.
DuPont Flooring Products
DuPont flooring products like bio-based innovation DuPont™ Sorona® are helping architects and builders establish more sustainable building practices without compromising aesthetics or performance.
Chemical Protective Garments & Accessories
Whether the job is performing asbestos abatement, applying insulation, or handling industrial chemicals, DuPont understands the risks. Learn how leading DuPont brands Tyvek® and Tychem® help reduce worker exposure to hazardous work situations.
- Surface Design Materials
- Cut Protection
DuPont™ Elvaloy® ketone ethylene ester (KEE) resins help single-ply roofing manufacturers develop rugged, easy-to-install roofing systems that fight weathering and chemical attack.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Elvaloy® Polymer Modifier
DuPont™ Elvaloy® for polymer modification is used to improve toughness in CPET and APET trays for frozen and refrigerated ready-to-eat meals, as a PVC plasticizer and as a compatibilizer in PET/HDPE recycling.
- DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap® R5.0
- Tyvek® Coveralls
- Industrial Gloves made with Kevlar®
- Explore the Colors of Corian®
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Corian® Sinks
- ProShield® Coveralls
- Explore the Colors of Zodiaq®
Tedlar® Protective & Decorative Films
Durable, polyvinyl fluoride films that are used as a long-lasting finish for surfaces exposed to harsh environments.
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing & Joint Compound+
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™
- High-Performance Roofing at Universal Studios
- Corian® renovates an iconic façade in Madrid’s financial center
- Recently renovated Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Rehabilitation of a symbolic building in Val-de-Reuil
- Yes! hairdressing salons with Corian® Charging Surface
- Recycling Chemical Containers
- CommercialWrap® D Provides Superior Protection
- Johns Manville PVC Roof Covers New U.S. Bank Stadium
- Johns Manville PVC Roof of Senior Living Complex
- Ronald McDonald House® and Tyvek®
- Alwitra PV Roofing Membrane
- Cooley C3 Mobile Home Roofing Membrane
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Commercial Specifications Resource Center
The following information is being provided as a resource for more information about the DuPont products listed in Product MasterSpec Section 072500 Weather Barriers and Section 072726 Fluid Applied.
- Current Offers
Tyvek® Fluid Applied Product Availability Locator
A geographic overview of where to purchase Tyvek® Fluid Applied.
- Energy Efficient Homes
- Controlling Air Leakage
- Commercial Building Envelope Design
- Building Science Experts
- Building Envelope CEU: Take our new video CEUs right from our site on NFPA 285 and Fluid Applied Air Barrier Membranes.
- Air Leakage Testing
- Earn LEED® Certification Points with DuPont Surfaces
- Sustainable Design Just Got Easier
- Take the Virtual Hospital Tour
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Corian® for Exterior Cladding
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Zodiaq® for Food Service
- Corian® for Healthcare
- Futrus® Solutions with DuPont™ Corian®
- Tedlar® is an Ideal Protection Material for Architectural Substrates
- Zodiaq® for Corporate and Public Spaces
Zodiaq® for Educational Environments
Architects and designers are using Zodiaq® quartz surface to create lasting natural beauty in educational environments, from the campus cafeteria to the faculty lounge.
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Water Protection for Roofs
- Industrial Safety