Innovative Products and Systems for Commercial Construction
At DuPont, our building science plays a large role in making buildings that are safer, sounder, look newer longer and provide greater environmental sustainability.
DuPont Building Envelope Systems help make buildings more durable, energy efficient and comfortable, by providing superior air and moisture management. They are rigorously tested and exceed air barrier standards, helping builders to meet and exceed building and energy codes for commercial buildings.
Specially engineered to be both visually stunning and long-lasting, DuPont™ Corian® solid-surface material and Zodiaq® quartz surfaces come in more than a hundred colors and patterns, and can be custom-cut and installed for limitless design possibilities in commercial construction applications.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE LINES
- DuPont Building Envelope Solutions
- Polymer Additives & Modifiers
Enhance consumer packaging shelf appeal with lightweight, cost-effective DuPont™ Surlyn® for skin and stretch packaging films, a great alternative to blister and clamshell packaging.
DuPont Flooring Products
DuPont flooring products like bio-based innovation DuPont™ Sorona® are helping architects and builders establish more sustainable building practices without compromising aesthetics or performance.
- Surface Design Materials
- Cut Protection
DuPont™ Elvaloy® ketone ethylene ester (KEE) resins help single-ply roofing manufacturers develop rugged, easy-to-install roofing systems that fight weathering and chemical attack.
Chemical Protective Garments & Accessories
Whether the job is performing asbestos abatement, applying insulation, or handling industrial chemicals, DuPont understands the risks. Learn how leading DuPont brands Tyvek® and Tychem® help reduce worker exposure to hazardous work situations.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Tyvek® Coveralls
- Industrial Gloves made with Kevlar®
- Explore the Colors of Corian®
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Corian® Sinks
- ProShield® Coveralls
- Explore the Colors of Zodiaq®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap® R5.0
Tedlar® Protective & Decorative Films
Durable, polyvinyl fluoride films that are used as a long-lasting finish for surfaces exposed to harsh environments.
Elvaloy® Polymer Modifier
DuPont™ Elvaloy® for polymer modification is used to improve toughness in CPET and APET trays for frozen and refrigerated ready-to-eat meals, as a PVC plasticizer and as a compatibilizer in PET/HDPE recycling.
- DuPont™ StraightFlash™ VF
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB
- High-Performance Roofing at Universal Studios
- Corian® renovates an iconic façade in Madrid’s financial center
- Recently renovated Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Rehabilitation of a symbolic building in Val-de-Reuil
- Yes! hairdressing salons with Corian® Charging Surface
- Recycling Chemical Containers
- Alwitra PV Roofing Membrane
- Cooley C3 Mobile Home Roofing Membrane
- Cool Roof at Texas Schools
- FiberTite® Airport Roof
- Johns Manville PVC Roof of Senior Living Complex
- Heat-Reflective Roofing with Johns Manville PVC at Shearer’s Foods
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Sustainable Design Just Got Easier
The DSS Consulting Philosophy
Read about the DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) consulting philosophy and learn more about transformational business solutions informed by years of practical experience.
- Current Offers
- Tedlar® Film Provides Long Lasting Protection for Interior and Exterior Architectural Applications
- Corian® Design Studios
- Corian® Ideas for Your Next Design
Thermal Regulations Overview
DuPont offers an overview of the typical regulation hazard codes and the leading thermal regulations impacting personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Air Leakage Testing
- Sorona® Life Cycle Assessment
- Sorona® for Stain-Resistant Carpet
Sorona® for Carpet Fibers
Carpet fibers produced with DuPont™ Sorona® deliver on all fronts: aesthetics, stain resistance, color fastness, ease of maintenance, and durability — yielding excellent results in Hexapod Walker and Vetterman Drum testing.
LEED® Certified Sorona®
Renewably Sourced™, low-VOC-emitting DuPont™ Sorona® could help your next building project become LEED® certified by earning points in several different areas, including Indoor Environmental Quality, Materials and Resources, Regional Priority, and Innovation in Design.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Corian® for Exterior Cladding
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Zodiaq® for Food Service
- Corian® for Healthcare
- Futrus® Solutions with DuPont™ Corian®
- Tedlar® is an Ideal Protection Material for Architectural Substrates
- Zodiaq® for Corporate and Public Spaces
Zodiaq® for Educational Environments
Architects and designers are using Zodiaq® quartz surface to create lasting natural beauty in educational environments, from the campus cafeteria to the faculty lounge.
- Corian® for Dri-Design® Wall Panel Systems
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Water Protection for Roofs