Innovative Products and Systems for Commerical Construction
At DuPont, our building science plays a large role in making buildings that are safer, sounder, look newer longer and provide greater environmental sustainability.
DuPont Building Envelope Systems help make buildings more durable, energy efficient and comfortable, by providing superior air and moisture management. They are rigorously tested and exceed air barrier standards, helping builders to meet and exceed building and energy codes for commercial buildings.
Specially engineered to be both visually stunning and long-lasting, DuPont™ Corian® solid-surface material and Zodiaq® quartz surfaces come in more than a hundred colors and patterns, and can be custom-cut and installed for limitless design possibilities in commercial construction applications.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE LINES
- DuPont Building Envelope Solutions
- Polymer Additives & Modifiers
Enhance consumer packaging shelf appeal with lightweight, cost-effective DuPont™ Surlyn® for skin and stretch packaging films, a great alternative to blister and clamshell packaging.
DuPont Flooring Products
DuPont flooring products like bio-based innovation DuPont™ Sorona® are helping architects and builders establish more sustainable building practices without compromising aesthetics or performance.
- Surface Design Materials
Chemical Protective Garments & Accessories
Whether the job is performing asbestos abatement, applying insulation, or handling industrial chemicals, DuPont understands the risks. Learn how leading DuPont brands Tyvek® and Tychem® help reduce worker exposure to hazardous work situations.
DuPont™ Elvaloy® ketone ethylene ester (KEE) resins help single-ply roofing manufacturers develop rugged, easy-to-install roofing systems that fight weathering and chemical attack.
Whenever workers need superior cut protection, the cut- and fire- resistant properties of Kevlar® fiber fill that need.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Industrial Gloves made with Kevlar®
- Corian® Sinks
- ProShield® Coveralls
- Explore the Colors of Zodiaq®
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Explore the Colors of Corian®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap® R5.0
- Tyvek® Coveralls
Tedlar® Protective & Decorative Films
Durable, polyvinyl fluoride films that are used as a long-lasting finish for surfaces exposed to harsh environments.
Elvaloy® Polymer Modifier
DuPont™ Elvaloy® for polymer modification is used to improve toughness in CPET and APET trays for frozen and refrigerated ready-to-eat meals, as a PVC plasticizer and as a compatibilizer in PET/HDPE recycling.
- DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB
- Corian® renovates an iconic façade in Madrid’s financial center
- Recently renovated Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Rehabilitation of a symbolic building in Val-de-Reuil
- Yes! hairdressing salons with Corian® Charging Surface
High-Performance Roofing at Universal Studios
The installation of more than 40 high-performance roofing at Universal Studios reduces the destructive force of intense UV concentrations and extreme heat produced by the Florida sun.
- Recycling Chemical Containers
- New Morocco Mall shows the limitless potential of Corian®
Mohawk “What Moves You” Carpet Tiles
Mohawk Group's commercial carpet tiles are renowned for the durability they bring to high-traffic areas. The new "What Moves You" carpet tiles are created with DuPont™ Sorona® - for tough carpet tiles with environmental benefits.
SENS Luxury Rugs with Sorona®
DuPont™ Sorona® renewably-sourced fiber is now a bright new presence in the luxury rugs market, thanks to category stalwart HBC Bulckaert’s new line. Soft yet durable, SENS Luxury Rugs take full advantage of the redoubtable performance characteristics of Sorona®.
- Innovative Casework & Furnishings for Healthcare
Roof Protection for Wooster High School
To protect the state-of-the-art Wooster High School installed a FiberTite® single-ply roof protection system was installed.
PVC Roof of Senior Living Complex
PVC roof membrane made with DuPont™ Elvaloy® KEE provides the longevity, energy efficiency and chemical resistance required for a senior living complex.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
The DSS Consulting Philosophy
Read about the DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) consulting philosophy and learn more about transformational business solutions informed by years of practical experience.
- Current Offers
- Tedlar® Film Provides Long Lasting Protection for Interior and Exterior Architectural Applications
- Sustainable Design Just Got Easier
- Corian® Design Studios
- Corian® Ideas for Your Next Design
Thermal Regulations Overview
DuPont offers an overview of the typical regulation hazard codes and the leading thermal regulations impacting personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Air Leakage Testing
- DuPont Interior Design Trends
Brief summary of the US EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) "Level's of Protection (LOP)" as applicable to those individuals involved in handling hazardous materials. LOP's are based on the type of respiratory protection required to ensure the safety of the user under the specified conditions of use.
- DuPont Bio-Based Products
- How DuPont™ Sorona® is Made
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Zodiaq® for Food Service
- Corian® for Healthcare
- Futrus® Solutions with DuPont™ Corian®
- Tedlar® is an Ideal Protection Material for Architectural Substrates
- Zodiaq® for Corporate and Public Spaces
Zodiaq® for Educational Environments
Architects and designers are using Zodiaq® quartz surface to create lasting natural beauty in educational environments, from the campus cafeteria to the faculty lounge.
- Corian® for Exterior Cladding
- Corian® for Dri-Design® Wall Panel Systems
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Water Protection for Roofs