Innovative Products and Systems for Residential Construction
At DuPont, our building science plays a large role in making buildings that are safer, sounder, look newer longer and provide greater environmental sustainability.
DuPont Building Envelope Systems help make buildings more durable, energy efficient and comfortable, by providing superior air and moisture management. They are rigorously tested and exceed air barrier standards, helping builders to meet and exceed building and energy codes for residential buildings.
Specially engineered to be both visually stunning and long-lasting, DuPont™ Corian® solid-surface material and Zodiaq® quartz surfaces come in more than a hundred colors and patterns, and can be custom-cut and installed for limitless design possibilities in residential construction applications.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE LINES
- DuPont Building Envelope Solutions
DuPont Flooring Products
DuPont flooring products like bio-based innovation DuPont™ Sorona® are helping architects and builders establish more sustainable building practices without compromising aesthetics or performance.
Whenever workers need superior cut protection, the cut- and fire- resistant properties of Kevlar® fiber fill that need.
Chemical Protective Garments & Accessories
Whether the job is performing asbestos abatement, applying insulation, or handling industrial chemicals, DuPont understands the risks. Learn how leading DuPont brands Tyvek® and Tychem® help reduce worker exposure to hazardous work situations.
- Surface Design Materials
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Tyvek® Coveralls
- Tyvek® 800 J Coveralls
- Home Water Filters
- Industrial Gloves made with Kevlar®
Tedlar® Protective & Decorative Films
Durable, polyvinyl fluoride films that are used as a long-lasting finish for surfaces exposed to harsh environments.
Elvaloy® Polymer Modifier
DuPont™ Elvaloy® for polymer modification is used to improve toughness in CPET and APET trays for frozen and refrigerated ready-to-eat meals, as a PVC plasticizer and as a compatibilizer in PET/HDPE recycling.
- DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap®
- Explore the Colors of Zodiaq®
- ForeverLawn® Synthetic Grass
- Home Air Filters
- Tyvek® Plus Coveralls
Nucrel® for Industrial & Consumer Products
DuPont™ Nucrel® acid copolymer resin is used in metalized building panels, water piping, cable shield and other industrial applications.
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
DuPont™ Tyvek® Building Envelope system Protects House From Extreme Weather.
- Using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Residing Projects
SmartStrand® Carpet Now Even Softer
Mohawk SmartStrand® carpet is proof of DuPont’s dedication to creating sustainable products through partner collaborations. Now Mohawk and DuPont have raised the bar with the softest carpet yet: SmartStrand® Silk™ made with DuPont™ Sorona® renewably sourced polymer.
SENS Luxury Rugs with Sorona®
DuPont™ Sorona® renewably-sourced fiber is now a bright new presence in the luxury rugs market, thanks to category stalwart HBC Bulckaert’s new line. Soft yet durable, SENS Luxury Rugs take full advantage of the redoubtable performance characteristics of Sorona®.
Godfrey Hirst Carpets
Australian carpet manufacturer Godfrey Hirst Carpets has made another breakthrough with the launch of next-generation carpet: Godfrey Hirst eco+® Soft to Touch™ with Renewably Sourced™ DuPont™ Sorona®. Godfrey Hirst eco+® Soft to Touch™ has new levels of stain, soil, wear and colorfast performance plus luxurious softness. It’s also a more sustainable carpet versus petroleum-based materials.
- New House Protected by DuPont Building Envelope Products
- A Colorful Kitchen Renovation
- Premium Roof Underlayment
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- How to Clean Corian®
- Tedlar® Film Provides Long Lasting Protection for Interior and Exterior Architectural Applications
- How to Clean Quartz Countertops
- Designing a Bathroom
- Corian® Countertop Repair
Thermal Regulations Overview
DuPont offers an overview of the typical regulation hazard codes and the leading thermal regulations impacting personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Designing a Kitchen
- Sustainable Building Products
- Planning Your Countertop Installation
- How DuPont™ Sorona® is Made
- Controlling Air Leakage
- Energy Efficient Homes
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Tedlar® is an Ideal Protection Material for Architectural Substrates
- Zodiaq® Quartz Kitchen Countertops
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Futrus® Solutions with DuPont™ Corian®
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Corian® Kitchen Countertops and Sinks
- Corian® Bathroom Countertops and Sinks
- Industrial Safety
- Weather Barriers
- The Natural Durability of Quartz
- Corian® for Nautical Design