Innovative Products and Systems for Residential Construction
At DuPont, our building science plays a large role in making buildings that are safer, sounder, look newer longer and provide greater environmental sustainability.
DuPont Building Envelope Systems help make buildings more durable, energy efficient and comfortable, by providing superior air and moisture management. They are rigorously tested and exceed air barrier standards, helping builders to meet and exceed building and energy codes for residential buildings.
Specially engineered to be both visually stunning and long-lasting, DuPont™ Corian® solid-surface material and Zodiaq® quartz surfaces come in more than a hundred colors and patterns, and can be custom-cut and installed for limitless design possibilities in residential construction applications.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE LINES
- DuPont Building Envelope Solutions
DuPont Flooring Products
DuPont flooring products like bio-based innovation DuPont™ Sorona® are helping architects and builders establish more sustainable building practices without compromising aesthetics or performance.
- Surface Design Materials
Chemical Protective Garments & Accessories
Whether the job is performing asbestos abatement, applying insulation, or handling industrial chemicals, DuPont understands the risks. Learn how leading DuPont brands Tyvek® and Tychem® help reduce worker exposure to hazardous work situations.
Whenever workers need superior cut protection, the cut- and fire- resistant properties of Kevlar® fiber fill that need.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap®
- Industrial Gloves made with Kevlar®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Protec™ Roofing Underlayment
- Tyvek® 800 J Coveralls
- Bedding Fibres
- Explore the Colors of Zodiaq®
- Tyvek® Coveralls
Tedlar® Protective & Decorative Films
Durable, polyvinyl fluoride films that are used as a long-lasting finish for surfaces exposed to harsh environments.
- Home Water Filters
Elvaloy® Polymer Modifier
DuPont™ Elvaloy® for polymer modification is used to improve toughness in CPET and APET trays for frozen and refrigerated ready-to-eat meals, as a PVC plasticizer and as a compatibilizer in PET/HDPE recycling.
- ForeverLawn® Synthetic Grass
- DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap®
Godfrey Hirst Carpets
Australian carpet manufacturer Godfrey Hirst Carpets has made another breakthrough with the launch of next-generation carpet: Godfrey Hirst eco+® Soft to Touch™ with Renewably Sourced™ DuPont™ Sorona®. Godfrey Hirst eco+® Soft to Touch™ has new levels of stain, soil, wear and colorfast performance plus luxurious softness. It’s also a more sustainable carpet versus petroleum-based materials.
SENS Luxury Rugs with Sorona®
DuPont™ Sorona® renewably-sourced fiber is now a bright new presence in the luxury rugs market, thanks to category stalwart HBC Bulckaert’s new line. Soft yet durable, SENS Luxury Rugs take full advantage of the redoubtable performance characteristics of Sorona®.
SmartStrand® Carpet Now Even Softer
Mohawk SmartStrand® carpet is proof of DuPont’s dedication to creating sustainable products through partner collaborations. Now Mohawk and DuPont have raised the bar with the softest carpet yet: SmartStrand® Silk™ made with DuPont™ Sorona® renewably sourced polymer.
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
DuPont™ Tyvek® Building Envelope system Protects House From Extreme Weather.
- Using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Residing Projects
- Powering Up the Future Farmstead
- New House Protected by DuPont Building Envelope Products
- A Colorful Kitchen Renovation
- Premium Roof Underlayment
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Designing a Bathroom
- Tedlar® Film Provides Long Lasting Protection for Interior and Exterior Architectural Applications
- How to Clean Corian®
- How to Clean Quartz Countertops
- Corian® Countertop Repair
Thermal Regulations Overview
DuPont offers an overview of the typical regulation hazard codes and the leading thermal regulations impacting personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Designing a Kitchen
- NFPA 285 Compliance
Brief summary of the US EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) "Level's of Protection (LOP)" as applicable to those individuals involved in handling hazardous materials. LOP's are based on the type of respiratory protection required to ensure the safety of the user under the specified conditions of use.
- DuPont Bio-Based Products
- How DuPont™ Sorona® is Made
- DuPont Industrial Biotech Solutions
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Corian® Kitchen Countertops and Sinks
- Corian® Bathroom Countertops and Sinks
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Futrus® Solutions with DuPont™ Corian®
- Tedlar® is an Ideal Protection Material for Architectural Substrates
- Zodiaq® Quartz Kitchen Countertops
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Water Protection for Roofs
- Industrial Safety
- Weather Barriers
- The Natural Durability of Quartz