Innovative Products and Systems for Residential Construction
At DuPont, our building science plays a large role in making buildings that are safer, sounder, look newer longer and provide greater environmental sustainability.
DuPont Building Envelope Systems help make buildings more durable, energy efficient and comfortable, by providing superior air and moisture management. They are rigorously tested and exceed air barrier standards, helping builders to meet and exceed building and energy codes for residential buildings.
Specially engineered to be both visually stunning and long-lasting, DuPont™ Corian® solid-surface material and Zodiaq® quartz surfaces come in more than a hundred colors and patterns, and can be custom-cut and installed for limitless design possibilities in residential construction applications.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE LINES
- DuPont Building Envelope Solutions
DuPont Flooring Products
DuPont flooring products like bio-based innovation DuPont™ Sorona® are helping architects and builders establish more sustainable building practices without compromising aesthetics or performance.
- Surface Design Materials
- Cut Protection
Chemical Protective Garments & Accessories
Whether the job is performing asbestos abatement, applying insulation, or handling industrial chemicals, DuPont understands the risks. Learn how leading DuPont brands Tyvek® and Tychem® help reduce worker exposure to hazardous work situations.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Elvaloy® Polymer Modifier
DuPont™ Elvaloy® for polymer modification is used to improve toughness in CPET and APET trays for frozen and refrigerated ready-to-eat meals, as a PVC plasticizer and as a compatibilizer in PET/HDPE recycling.
- DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Protec™ Roofing Underlayment
- Tyvek® Coveralls
- Tyvek® 800 J Coveralls
- Industrial Gloves made with Kevlar®
- Bedding Fibres
- Explore the Colors of Zodiaq®
Tedlar® Protective & Decorative Films
Durable, polyvinyl fluoride films that are used as a long-lasting finish for surfaces exposed to harsh environments.
- Home Water Filters
- ForeverLawn® Synthetic Grass
- DuPont™ Residential Sealant
- Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
- Using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Residing Projects
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
Godfrey Hirst Carpets
Australian carpet manufacturer Godfrey Hirst Carpets has made another breakthrough with the launch of next-generation carpet: Godfrey Hirst eco+® Soft to Touch™ with Renewably Sourced™ DuPont™ Sorona®. Godfrey Hirst eco+® Soft to Touch™ has new levels of stain, soil, wear and colorfast performance plus luxurious softness. It’s also a more sustainable carpet versus petroleum-based materials.
SENS Luxury Rugs with Sorona®
DuPont™ Sorona® renewably-sourced fiber is now a bright new presence in the luxury rugs market, thanks to category stalwart HBC Bulckaert’s new line. Soft yet durable, SENS Luxury Rugs take full advantage of the redoubtable performance characteristics of Sorona®.
SmartStrand® Carpet Now Even Softer
Mohawk SmartStrand® carpet is proof of DuPont’s dedication to creating sustainable products through partner collaborations. Now Mohawk and DuPont have raised the bar with the softest carpet yet: SmartStrand® Silk™ made with DuPont™ Sorona® renewably sourced polymer.
- Premium Roof Underlayment
- New House Protected by DuPont Building Envelope Products
- Powering Up the Future Farmstead
- A Colorful Kitchen Renovation
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- LEED® Certified Building
- Wall Sheathing Comparison
- Vinyl Siding Installed Over DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap™ R5.0
- Understanding Vapor Permeability
- Sustainable Buildings
Protecting Foam Sheathing
Tyvek® weather barriers are a must to protect wall systems that include exterior foam sheathing from air and water infiltration.
- Future-Proofing Your Homes
- NFPA 285 Compliance
- Using Intelligent Marketing to Promote Intelligent Products
- What New Data Reveals About the Evolving Homebuyer
- Sustainable Building Products
- Energy Efficient Homes
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Corian® Kitchen Countertops and Sinks
- Corian® Bathroom Countertops and Sinks
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Futrus® Solutions with DuPont™ Corian®
- Tedlar® is an Ideal Protection Material for Architectural Substrates
- Zodiaq® Quartz Kitchen Countertops
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Industrial Safety
- Weather Barriers
- Sealing Windows And Doors
- Home Exterior Remodeling and Residing