DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Stand the Test of Time
While the PV industry is experiencing great consolidation at both the materials and module manufacturing levels, DuPont stands alone in its long-term presence, commitment and ongoing investment.
DuPont has the broadest materials portfolio in PV. Our capabilities extend from materials to modules, including fundamental PV materials science and cell and module processing, architecture and testing. We are also a PV system owner and PV electricity user, with PV systems at DuPont sites around the world.
DuPont can help you manage your supply chain risk and protect your financial return by providing materials technology and guidance to improve system lifetime and achieve greater efficiency, while reducing overall system costs.
Materials Matter.™ Select DuPont as your partner to protect your PV investment. Select a proven partner to protect your investment.
DuPont and CRES Raise Awareness about Solar Reliability in China
DuPont recently collaborated with the China Renewable Energy Society (CRES) to host a seminar highlighting the need to improve current codes and standards to ensure healthy financing and long-term returns on investment (ROI) for solar power stations.
DuPont Collaborates with SECI to Highlight Solar Quality Standards in India
DuPont recently co-hosted a workshop on the critical role of quality standards for safe, reliable and profitable solar projects in India.
DuPont to Highlight Risk Management for Rooftop Solar Energy Systems in South Africa
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will be highlighting the growth in rooftop solar installations and strategies to help mitigate risk and maximize financial returns for these unique systems.
DuPont Introduces Newest Generation of Solamet® Photovoltaic Metallization Pastes
Solamet® PV19A photovoltaic metallization paste is the latest advanced material from DuPont designed to help optimize the power output of solar panels.
DuPont Highlights New Material Advances at Industry Leading Solar Expo
DuPont will feature two new DuPont™ Solamet® photovoltaic metallization pastes for high-efficiency solar cells and collaborations with key customers. During 14 different leadership and technical forums, DuPont will share insights on the market, technology and the future of the solar energy industry.
DuPont and Enerpoint Highlight Risk Management for Rooftop Solar Installations in Italy
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions and Enerpoint are hosting two key events during Solarexpo to help educate rooftop solar installers about best practices to mitigate risk and help ensure optimal system performance, lifetime and financial returns for rooftop solar energy systems.
Neo Solar Power and DuPont Sign Technology Cooperation Agreement
Neo Solar Power (NSP) and DuPont recently signed a technology cooperation agreement to help NSP improve solar cell efficiency and panel power output using DuPont™ Solamet® PV19x series photovoltaic metallization pastes.
DuPont Introduces New Solamet® PV76x Photovoltaic Metallization Pastes
DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x photovoltaic metallizations is a new series of front side silver pastes designed to maximize efficiencies and improve the reliability of solar cells and panels utilizing Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) technology.
DuPont and JinkoSolar Sign Strategic Collaboration Agreement
DuPont and JinkoSolar have signed a strategic collaboration agreement that reflects the companies’ interest in furthering the growth and adoption of efficient and reliable solar generated electricity.
DuPont & TSEC Engineering Enable New High-Efficiency Solar Panel
TSEC’s newest “V-Series” high-efficiency solar panels, featured for the first time during PV EXPO 2015 in Japan, are made using new DuPont™ Solamet® pastes and DuPont™ Tedlar® film-based backsheets to optimize power output and long-term reliability.
DuPont Completes 4.5 Megawatt Solar Array at Cernay, France, Features Advanced Materials
DuPont recently celebrated the completion of its largest solar power installation to date by inaugurating a 4.5 megawatt (MW) solar power plant at its facility in Cernay, France.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Helps Hanau Energies Concept Create its Largest Solar Park
The 6.8 megawatt (MW) solar park features 26,334 crystalline silicon solar panels made with advanced materials from DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to help ensure optimal power output and durability.
- DuPont and Solartech Maximize PERC Efficiency with New Front Side Silver Paste
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- DuPont and Yingli Solar Collaborate on Clean Energy
- DuPont and TSEC Collaborate on New High-efficiency Solar Panels
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- Sacramento Electrical Power Utility Makes Solar History
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- Yingli Solar’s Largest Project Is Powered by California Sunshine
- Promoting the Sustainable Development of China’s Solar Energy Industry
- DuPont brings solar power to almost 300,000 homes in rural parts of Rajasthan in India
- Advanced Photovoltaic Materials to Enable Electrification of Remote Corners of Ladakh, India
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- The Importance of Selecting the Right Materials for Solar Modules
- Mitigating Strategies for Hot Spots in Crystalline Silicon Solar Panels
- DuPont Leader Addresses Global Solar Markets, Trends and Opportunities
- Protect your modules and brand with DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheet
- WEBINAR: Empowering India's Solar Revolution
- Lower Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) through DuPont Innovation
- Better Long-Term PV System Performance and Higher ROI
- Investigating Module Performance in a Service Environment
- DuPont™ Solamet® Leads the Way to Achieve Higher Cell Efficiency
- Delrin® in Solar Tracker Bearings
- Solar Junction Box Materials
- Trends in Photovoltaic Production