DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Stand the Test of Time
While the PV industry is experiencing great consolidation at both the materials and module manufacturing levels, DuPont stands alone in its long-term presence, commitment and ongoing investment.
DuPont has the broadest materials portfolio in PV. Our capabilities extend from materials to modules, including fundamental PV materials science and cell and module processing, architecture and testing. We are also a PV system owner and PV electricity user, with PV systems at DuPont sites around the world.
DuPont can help you manage your supply chain risk and protect your financial return by providing materials technology and guidance to improve system lifetime and achieve greater efficiency, while reducing overall system costs.
Materials Matter.™ Select DuPont as your partner to protect your PV investment. Select a proven partner to protect your investment.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions and Yingli Solar Collaborate on China Solar Power Project
DuPont and Yingli Solar have completed the installation of a 210 kilowatt solar power project on the rooftop of the DuPont China R&D Center in Shanghai. The project contains Yingli Solar’s monocrystalline PANDA modules, which utilize innovative new technologies that are enabled in part by advanced materials from DuPont.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Addresses India’s Energy Challenges
DuPont advanced materials help to improve the power output, durability and return on investment of solar energy systems to address India’s energy challenges
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Helps Hanau Energies Concept Create its Largest Solar Park
The 6.8 megawatt (MW) solar park features 26,334 crystalline silicon solar panels made with advanced materials from DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to help ensure optimal power output and durability.
Advanced Formulations Designed to Improve Solar Panel Performance
DuPont™ Solamet® PV18H and PV18J photovoltaic metallization pastes offer solar cell manufacturers improved efficiency and profitability.
DuPont Completes 4.5 Megawatt Solar Array at Cernay, France, Features Advanced Materials
DuPont recently celebrated the completion of its largest solar power installation to date by inaugurating a 4.5 megawatt (MW) solar power plant at its facility in Cernay, France.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to Exhibit at PV EXPO 2016
DuPont will launch a new advanced material and highlight key collaborations to improve the power output, reliability and return on investment (ROI) for solar energy systems.
DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x Metallization Pastes Enable REC TwinPeak Solar Panel
REC TwinPeak solar panels are made using DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x photovoltaic metallization pastes that enable high-efficiency PERC technology.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Exhibits in 9th Renewable Energy India Expo
DuPont will be highlighting advanced materials and key collaborations, participating in two key leadership forums and signing a strategic collaboration agreement.
DuPont™ Solamet® Metallizations Win Solar Industry Award
DuPont Microcircuit Materials was granted the 2015 Solar Industry Award in the photovoltaic (PV) Materials category for its DuPont™ Solamet® PV19x series of PV metallization pastes, designed to help boost the power output of solar panels.
DuPont and CRES Raise Awareness about Solar Reliability in China
DuPont recently collaborated with the China Renewable Energy Society (CRES) to host a seminar highlighting the need to improve current codes and standards to ensure healthy financing and long-term returns on investment (ROI) for solar power stations.
DuPont Collaborates with SECI to Highlight Solar Quality Standards in India
DuPont recently co-hosted a workshop on the critical role of quality standards for safe, reliable and profitable solar projects in India.
DuPont to Highlight Risk Management for Rooftop Solar Energy Systems in South Africa
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will be highlighting the growth in rooftop solar installations and strategies to help mitigate risk and maximize financial returns for these unique systems.
- DuPont and Solartech Maximize PERC Efficiency with New Front Side Silver Paste
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- DuPont and Yingli Solar Collaborate on Clean Energy
- Sacramento Electrical Power Utility Makes Solar History
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- Yingli Solar’s Largest Project Is Powered by California Sunshine
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- SolarClover Creators Target Rooftop Solar Systems
- Lumeta Takes Aim at Residential Solar Market
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- DuPont and TSEC Collaborate on New High-efficiency Solar Panels
- Promoting the Sustainable Development of China’s Solar Energy Industry
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- The Importance of Selecting the Right Materials for Solar Modules
- Better Long-Term PV System Performance and Higher ROI
- Protect your modules and brand with DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheet
- The better the quality and value systems deliver, the faster and broader the adoption of solar will be
- Ramping Up Rooftop, Reliably
- Mitigating Strategies for Hot Spots in Crystalline Silicon Solar Panels
- DuPont™ Solamet® Leads the Way to Achieve Higher Cell Efficiency
- Investigating Module Performance in a Service Environment
- DuPont Wins Solar Industry Award in the PV Materials Category
- DuPont Leader Addresses Global Solar Markets, Trends and Opportunities
- Trends in Photovoltaic Production
- Solar Junction Box Materials