Food Solutions to Help a Growing Population Flourish
DuPont works with food manufacturers and producers worldwide, applying science to help build their businesses and feed the world’s growing population.
By 2020, DuPont will invest over $10 billion in 4,000 products focused on food solutions. Currently, over 60% of our total research investment goes to food. DuPont scientists and business experts are collaborating with food manufacturers and producers worldwide to make food safer, healthier, better-tasting and easier to produce.
We innovate across the food chain, from seeds to ingredients, packaging to safety technology. As tastes change, regulations evolve and the challenges of ensuring a sustainable food supply multiply. We are working with customers and partners to develop solutions at scale.
- New Research Identifies Consumer Food and Fitness Continuum
- New Research from DuPont Nutrition & Health Identifies Six Health and Wellness Consumer Segments
- Announcing 2017 DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation Call for Entries
- DuPont Makes Bakes for Longer Lasting Fullness
- New DuPont Nutrition & Health Study Details the Influence of Protein Source on Gut Microbiome
- AvidBiotics collaboration for Food Safety
- DuPont Announces 2016 (28th) Packaging Innovation Award Winners
DuPont Names Two New Fellows
Recognizing Outstanding Science and Engineering with the Highest Technical Level in the Company
- Health Ingredients Europe 2012
- DuPont at Food Ingredients China 2013
- DuPont Announces 2015 (27th) Packaging Innovation Award Winners
- 26th (2014) DuPont Packaging Awards Winners