Food Solutions to Help a Growing Population Flourish
DuPont works with food manufacturers and producers worldwide, applying science to help build their businesses and feed the world’s growing population.
By 2020, DuPont will invest over $10 billion in 4,000 products focused on food solutions. Currently, over 60% of our total research investment goes to food. DuPont scientists and business experts are collaborating with food manufacturers and producers worldwide to make food safer, healthier, better-tasting and easier to produce.
We innovate across the food chain, from seeds to ingredients, packaging to safety technology. As tastes change, regulations evolve and the challenges of ensuring a sustainable food supply multiply. We are working with customers and partners to develop solutions at scale.
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- Danisco® Food Ingredients
- Delrin® acetal resin
- DuPont™ Danisco® Soy Protein
- Appeel® Peelable Sealant Resin
- Elvax® EVA Copolymer Resin
- Plenish™ High Oleic Soybean Oil
- Nucrel® Acid Copolymer Resin
- DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS)
- DSS Knowledge Hub
- Surlyn® Ionomer Resin
- DuPont Nutrition & Health and Healthspan Partner to Bring Billions of Healthy Bacteria to U.K. Consumers
- DuPont Brings More Valuable Innovations in Food Ingredients China 2017 by Probiotics and Fermentation Technology
- DuPont Study Proves Effect of Probiotics on Immune Function in Healthy Elderly Subjects
- DuPont Nutrition & Health and Happy Family Brands Partner on Pre/Postnatal Probiotic
- DuPont Announces Regulatory Approval for Food Enzymes
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Finds Sweet Bakery Promise in Growth Market Survey
- DuPont announces launch of DuPont™ Danisco® YO-MIX® CURD Cultures for the Indian market
- DuPont Will Introduce Better Baking Solutions for Enhanced Cake and Bread Freshness
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Delivers Market-Driven Solutions for Child Nutrition
Seal Layer Enables Productivity Increases
NEU-ISENBURG, GERMANY, May 24, 2011 – Multipeel™ Flow Wrap, an innovative multilayer coextrusion film for resealable tubular bags, is the result of a two-year-long joint development project between the packaging specialists, Südpack (Ochsenhausen, Germany), and the polymer producer, DuPont Packaging & Industrial Polymers.
Positive Effects of Soy Protein
ST. LOUIS, Nov 14, 2011 – A study published online in Hormone and Metabolic Research showed the positive effects of soy protein isolate in obesity-related conditions such as inflammation and fatty liver disease.
New Study on Soy Protein
ST. LOUIS, Oct 20, 2011 – A new study published online in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition shows that soy protein compared to dairy milk protein supplementation improves the lipid profile in healthy individuals.