Food Solutions to Help a Growing Population Flourish
DuPont works with food manufacturers and producers worldwide, applying science to help build their businesses and feed the world’s growing population.
By 2020, DuPont will invest over $10 billion in 4,000 products focused on food solutions. Currently, over 60% of our total research investment goes to food. DuPont scientists and business experts are collaborating with food manufacturers and producers worldwide to make food safer, healthier, better-tasting and easier to produce.
We innovate across the food chain, from seeds to ingredients, packaging to safety technology. As tastes change, regulations evolve and the challenges of ensuring a sustainable food supply multiply. We are working with customers and partners to develop solutions at scale.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Infographic: Baking to give that fuller for longer feeling
- Everyday flatbreads made to last longer
- Pakistan adds more life to affordable flatbreads
Flexible Packaging Films SaVE Tool
The DuPont Packaging Sealant Value Estimator (SaVE) helps brand owners and converters evaluate the total costs of flexible packaging that relies on sealing solutions to help protect the contents.
- Feeding the World
- Easy Pathogen Detection with BAX® System
- Danisco® Food Ingredients
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- DuPont™ Danisco® Soy Protein
- Delrin® acetal resin
- Appeel® Peelable Sealant Resin
- Elvax® EVA Copolymer Resin
- Nucrel® Acid Copolymer Resin
- Plenish™ High Oleic Soybean Oil
- Surlyn® Ionomer Resin
- DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS)
- Selar® Barrier Resin