Food Solutions to Help a Growing Population Flourish
DuPont works with food manufacturers and producers worldwide, applying science to help build their businesses and feed the world’s growing population.
By 2020, DuPont will invest over $10 billion in 4,000 products focused on food solutions. Currently, over 60% of our total research investment goes to food. DuPont scientists and business experts are collaborating with food manufacturers and producers worldwide to make food safer, healthier, better-tasting and easier to produce.
We innovate across the food chain, from seeds to ingredients, packaging to safety technology. As tastes change, regulations evolve and the challenges of ensuring a sustainable food supply multiply. We are working with customers and partners to develop solutions at scale.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Ozone-friendly Refrigerant Options
- Bringing Global Food Security Closer
- Polymer Properties Guide
- DuPont Sustainable Solutions Recognized as Top EHS Consulting Brand
DuPont Sustainable Solutions #1 in Brand Awareness and Preference Among EHS Consulting Companies
A Global EHS Leaders Survey released by Verdantix, an independent research firm, ranks DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) as the “stand-out brand in the EHS consulting market”. According to the survey, 77% of responders are aware of DSS and 32% rank DSS at the top of the list for brand preference.
- FReSH - Food Reform for Health and Sustainability
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Identifies Gaps to Fill through Gluten-free Consumer Survey
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Debuts New POWERBake® 6000 Product Range at ASB Baking Tech 2018, A Unique New Enzyme Strengthening Solution
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Introduces GRINDSTED® Pectin Prime 541 for Reduced Sugar Fruit Spreads
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Relocates Production Site to Erskine Park
- DuPont Engages in Investigation of the Role of Plant-based Sources on Cardiometabolic Health
- DuPont Establishes Microbiome Venture
- Research Study Shows Impact of DuPont™ Danisco® Litesse® Polydextrose on the Microbiome
- DuPont Scientist Philippe Horvath Receives Franklin Institute Science Prize 2018 Bower Award for Groundbreaking Research on CRISPR-Cas
- DowDuPont Announces Completion of DuPont’s Transactions with FMC
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Announces Price Increase for Locust Bean Gum
- Healthy Aging Made Possible with New Food Concepts for Seniors
- Study Shows DuPont Probiotics Impact Intestinal Microbiota in Colon Cancer Patients