Food Solutions to Help a Growing Population Flourish
DuPont works with food manufacturers and producers worldwide, applying science to help build their businesses and feed the world’s growing population.
By 2020, DuPont will invest over $10 billion in 4,000 products focused on food solutions. Currently, over 60% of our total research investment goes to food. DuPont scientists and business experts are collaborating with food manufacturers and producers worldwide to make food safer, healthier, better-tasting and easier to produce.
We innovate across the food chain, from seeds to ingredients, packaging to safety technology. As tastes change, regulations evolve and the challenges of ensuring a sustainable food supply multiply. We are working with customers and partners to develop solutions at scale.
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Honors 2018 Science Excellence and Microbiome Science Award Medalists
- DuPont Introduces Alternative to Ascorbic Acid for Bakery Products
- New Hire Expands DuPont Nutrition & Health’s Expertise and Knowledge Base in Sustainable Sourcing
- DuPont Showcases Fully Integrated Pharmaceutical and Health Care Portfolios at CPhI Worldwide
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Research Study Demonstrates a Role for Nasal Microbiota in the Host Response to Viral Respiratory Infection
- Celebrating 20 Years in Food Protection, DuPont™ Danisco® HOLDBAC® YM Product Range Still Stands Above the Competition
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Receives Ingredient of the Year Award 2018 for HOWARU® Shape
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Presents NutriScholars Awards - Season 2
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Recognized for Clean Label Innovation in Brazil
- DuPont Nutrition & Health to Showcase YO-MIX® M11 at the Food Ingredients Asia 2018
- DuPont Nutrition & Health to Host Ahmedabad’s First Ice Cream Carnival
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Creates ‘Clean Label Hub’, Expands R&D Team