Food Solutions to Help a Growing Population Flourish
DuPont works with food manufacturers and producers worldwide, applying science to help build their businesses and feed the world’s growing population.
By 2020, DuPont will invest over $10 billion in 4,000 products focused on food solutions. Currently, over 60% of our total research investment goes to food. DuPont scientists and business experts are collaborating with food manufacturers and producers worldwide to make food safer, healthier, better-tasting and easier to produce.
We innovate across the food chain, from seeds to ingredients, packaging to safety technology. As tastes change, regulations evolve and the challenges of ensuring a sustainable food supply multiply. We are working with customers and partners to develop solutions at scale.
- Danisco® Food Ingredients
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- DuPont™ Danisco® Soy Protein
- Delrin® acetal resin
- Appeel® Peelable Sealant Resin
- Elvax® EVA Copolymer Resin
- Nucrel® Acid Copolymer Resin
- Plenish™ High Oleic Soybean Oil
- DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS)
- Surlyn® Ionomer Resin
- Selar® Barrier Resin