Food Solutions to Help a Growing Population Flourish
DuPont works with food manufacturers and producers worldwide, applying science to help build their businesses and feed the world’s growing population.
By 2020, DuPont will invest over $10 billion in 4,000 products focused on food solutions. Currently, over 60% of our total research investment goes to food. DuPont scientists and business experts are collaborating with food manufacturers and producers worldwide to make food safer, healthier, better-tasting and easier to produce.
We innovate across the food chain, from seeds to ingredients, packaging to safety technology. As tastes change, regulations evolve and the challenges of ensuring a sustainable food supply multiply. We are working with customers and partners to develop solutions at scale.
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Introduces GRINDSTED® FREEDOM Blends
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Honors 2017 Science Excellence Medalists
Angela Naef Appointed New Chair for AmCham Denmark
DuPont Nutrition & Health’s Angela Naef has been appointed Chair of AmCham Denmark, following the departure of Ron Park, Roche, who has taken up a position in the U.S.
- DuPont to Offer Three Newly Approved Food Enzymes in Japan
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Increases the Appeal of Dairy-Free Drinks
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019™ Recorded for Foods with Function Claims in Japan
- DuPont & University of Virginia Study Demonstrates Probiotics Support Respiratory Immune Function
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Introduces HOWARU® Shape
- DuPont commits to nutrition and health advancement in Southeast Asia
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Debuts SUPRO® XT 55 Isolated Soy Protein
- DuPont Nutrition & Health and Healthspan Partner to Bring Billions of Healthy Bacteria to U.K. Consumers
- DuPont Brings More Valuable Innovations in Food Ingredients China 2017 by Probiotics and Fermentation Technology