Food Solutions to Help a Growing Population Flourish
DuPont works with food manufacturers and producers worldwide, applying science to help build their businesses and feed the world’s growing population.
By 2020, DuPont will invest over $10 billion in 4,000 products focused on food solutions. Currently, over 60% of our total research investment goes to food. DuPont scientists and business experts are collaborating with food manufacturers and producers worldwide to make food safer, healthier, better-tasting and easier to produce.
We innovate across the food chain, from seeds to ingredients, packaging to safety technology. As tastes change, regulations evolve and the challenges of ensuring a sustainable food supply multiply. We are working with customers and partners to develop solutions at scale.
- New Research from DuPont Nutrition & Health Identifies Six Health and Wellness Consumer Segments
- DuPont Makes Bakes for Longer Lasting Fullness
- New DuPont Nutrition & Health Study Details the Influence of Protein Source on Gut Microbiome
- AvidBiotics collaboration for Food Safety
AOAC Certification for Salmonella Detection
WILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 19, 2013 - A new test for detecting foodborne Salmonella with the DuPont™ BAX® system has been certified as Performance TestedSM method #081201 by the AOAC Research Institute. This assay uses powerful polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology with real-time detection to deliver fast, accurate results.
- New Study on DuPont Probiotic
- Fruit in Delicious Frozen Suspension
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Launch Second ‘Do More with Dairy’ Customer Campaign
- Chocolate-Based Nutrition Bars
- Clinical Studies Results show Immune Function Can Be Improved by Consumption of DuPont™ Probiotic Strain Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07™
- New study results-Soy-Dairy Blended Proteins Help Promote Muscle Building
- New DuPont Nutrition & Health Study Confirms Low Carbohydrate Vegan Diet Improves Heart Disease Risk Factors