An Integrated Approach to Food Production Efficiency
DuPont helps food manufacturers hit tight budget targets, while delivering high-quality, high-value products.
Better food production efficiency can reduce waste, manage costs, increase yields and maximize the use of costly raw materials. At the same time, food production efficiency won’t work if it comes at the cost of quality.
With a broad, integrated range of products and services, DuPont collaborates with food manufacturers and processors worldwide to overcome their largest business hurdles. From optimizing the use of raw materials to streamlining production, we’re experts in helping you innovate – without compromising on taste, safety, nutrition or your bottom line.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Pakistan adds more life to affordable flatbreads
- ‘Do More With Dairy’ Webinar
- Great-Tasting, High-Value Beverages
- Cut Sauce Manufacturing Costs
- Reduce Your Yogurt Production Costs
- Better Artisan Ice Cream Production
- Put More Profit into Jam Processing
- Maximizing Value in Meat Production
- Easy Open Lidding for Fruit Preparations
European packaging converter WipakGryspeert uses DuPont™ Bynel® in foam trays for a more efficient, flexible, and fresher packaging solution for meat, seafood and ready-to-eat meals.
A tamper-evident film developed by Cellografica Gerosa for the polypropylene container of Sammontana ice cream consists of a biaxially-orientated PET layer sandwich-printed and then laminated to a peelable sealing layer of DuPont™ Appeel® lidding resin.
Easy-Peel Lidded Gift Pack
Kraft’s Sonho de Valsa confection comes in gift-ready trays with freshness-sealed lidding film. Easy-open, lacquer-free barrier lidding film with DuPont™ Appeel® lidding sealant resin adds to packaging romance.
- Effective Baby Food Packaging
- DuPont Announces Regulatory Approval for Food Enzymes
- DuPont Nutrition & Health to Increase Cultures Manufacturing Capacity in Europe
- New Conveyor Belt for Food Using DuPont™ Hytel® TPC-ET
- Fruit in Delicious Frozen Suspension
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Launch Second ‘Do More with Dairy’ Customer Campaign