Expanding the Menu of Ingredients for Healthier Food
DuPont ingredients help food companies satisfy a growing market for healthier food, drinks and supplements.
Healthier food is on the minds, and shopping lists, of people around the world. DuPont offers a portfolio of ingredients to make food healthier – from probiotic cultures to high-quality soy proteins and ingredients in cooking oil. We provide ingredients that help support healthy bones, cardiovascular health, digestive system, immune and oral health, as well as enhanced child and sports nutrition and weight management.
Equally important, we continuously support the health benefits of our ingredients with rigorous research and testing. Because healthier food is only as good as the science behind it.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Low-fat tortillas
- High Oleic Soybean Oil
- Healthier Breads Consumers Will Love
- Healthier Xylitol Gum
- Soybean Oil Nutrition
- Plenish® high oleic soybean oil
- Insightful Nutrition Bar Research
- Probiotic Supplements for Health
- Biofortification for Nutritious Foods
- Infographic: Baking to give that fuller for longer feeling
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Increases the Appeal of Dairy-Free Drinks
DuPont Scientist to Speak at AgriVision on Microbiome Potential to Fight Antimicrobial Resistance
Leiden, June 14, 2017 – DuPont today announced that Dr. Andrew Morgan – DuPont Fellow and Chief Scientist, DuPont Nutrition & Health – will present on the emerging science of the microbiome and how it might potentially provide solutions to address the growing problem of antimicrobial resistance at AgriVision 2017.
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019™ Recorded for Foods with Function Claims in Japan
- DuPont & University of Virginia Study Demonstrates Probiotics Support Respiratory Immune Function
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Introduces HOWARU® Shape
- DuPont commits to nutrition and health advancement in Southeast Asia
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Debuts SUPRO® XT 55 Isolated Soy Protein
- DuPont Nutrition & Health and Healthspan Partner to Bring Billions of Healthy Bacteria to U.K. Consumers
- DuPont Brings More Valuable Innovations in Food Ingredients China 2017 by Probiotics and Fermentation Technology
- DuPont Study Proves Effect of Probiotics on Immune Function in Healthy Elderly Subjects
- DuPont Nutrition & Health and Happy Family Brands Partner on Pre/Postnatal Probiotic
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Finds Sweet Bakery Promise in Growth Market Survey