Expanding the Menu of Ingredients for Healthier Food
DuPont ingredients help food companies satisfy a growing market for healthier food, drinks and supplements.
Healthier food is on the minds, and shopping lists, of people around the world. DuPont offers a portfolio of ingredients to make food healthier – from probiotic cultures to high-quality soy proteins and ingredients in cooking oil. We provide ingredients that help support healthy bones, cardiovascular health, digestive system, immune and oral health, as well as enhanced child and sports nutrition and weight management.
Equally important, we continuously support the health benefits of our ingredients with rigorous research and testing. Because healthier food is only as good as the science behind it.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Infographic: Baking to give that fuller for longer feeling
- Low-fat tortillas
- Indulgent cakes in healthier portions
- Healthy Living Webinar
- Healthier Xylitol Gum
- Cost-Conscious, Low-Fat Spreads
- Plenish® high oleic soybean oil
- Soybean Oil Nutrition
- Healthier Breads Consumers Will Love
- Phytosterol Benefits
- Probiotic Supplements for Health
- High Oleic Soybean Oil
- New Research Identifies Consumer Food and Fitness Continuum
- DuPont Makes Bakes for Longer Lasting Fullness
- New Study on DuPont Probiotic
- New DuPont Nutrition & Health Study Confirms Low Carbohydrate Vegan Diet Improves Heart Disease Risk Factors
- New study results-Soy-Dairy Blended Proteins Help Promote Muscle Building
- Clinical Studies Results show Immune Function Can Be Improved by Consumption of DuPont™ Probiotic Strain Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07™
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Delivers Market-Driven Solutions for Child Nutrition
Chocolate-Based Nutrition Bars
ST. LOUIS, Sep 29, 2011 – Solae’s Sensory Science department recently shared results of their bar Key Sensory Drivers study in a poster session entitled, “Driving Growth in the Nutrition Bar Category: Sensory Characteristics and Consumer Liking for Chocolate-Based Nutrition Bars” at the 9th Annual Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium in Toronto, Canada.
- Baked nutrition bars - a great opportunity
- Baked Nutrition Bars - great taste and texture
Plenish® High Oleic Soybean Oil
Plenish® high oleic soybean oil offers functional and nutrition benefits with improved performance and broader applications to meet the food industry's need for a soy-based trans fat solution.
Healthy Breakfast on the Go
Ready, Set, Nutrition: See how DuPont is working with health food company, Sanitarium, to create a healthy protein-rich, on-the-go breakfast option for those with active lifestyles.