The Science of Food Safety
DuPont science is making the global food supply safer by helping to meet the challenge of food-borne disease.
The next generation of food safety standards and technology ranges from molecular-level pathogen detection technology to anti-microbial preservatives made with quality ingredients. DuPont has been a leader for over 80 years, starting with packaging that helps keep food fresh longer and protects it from contamination.
To be truly effective, food safety must be tailored for local production methods and regulations. So, in places like the DuPont Food Protection Center, we’re thinking local, with custom solutions. At the same time, we’re working globally with major manufacturers to defend the safety of the food we all depend on.
- Kenya Packaging Seminar Fosters Industry Collaboration to Reduce Food Waste
- Innovative Packaging Helps Hard to Reach Populations
- A Global Food Safety System
- Food Quality Management at DuPont
- Minimizing Package Seal Failure
- Packaging's Role in Food Security
- Easy-Open Lidding: Mastering the Art of Seal-Peel Performance