The Science of Food Safety
DuPont science is making the global food supply safer by helping to meet the challenge of food-borne disease.
The next generation of food safety standards and technology ranges from molecular-level pathogen detection technology to anti-microbial preservatives made with quality ingredients. DuPont has been a leader for over 80 years, starting with packaging that helps keep food fresh longer and protects it from contamination.
To be truly effective, food safety must be tailored for local production methods and regulations. So, in places like the DuPont Food Protection Center, we’re thinking local, with custom solutions. At the same time, we’re working globally with major manufacturers to defend the safety of the food we all depend on.
- Kenya Packaging Seminar Fosters Industry Collaboration to Reduce Food Waste
- Innovative Packaging Helps Hard to Reach Populations
- Minimizing Package Seal Failure
- Food Quality Management at DuPont
- BAX® Food Pathogen Testing for STEC
- A Global Food Safety System
- Packaging's Role in Food Security
- Easy-Open Lidding: Mastering the Art of Seal-Peel Performance
- BAX® System X5 Receives AFNOR Certification for Salmonella and E. coli O157:H7 Detection
- DuPont Releases BaxApp
- AOAC Certifies the BAX® System X5 for Listeria Detection
- AOAC-RI Certifies the DuPont™ BAX® System X5 for Detecting L. monocytogenes
- BAX® System X5 Certified by AOAC-RI for Salmonella Detection
- Smaller-Footprint BAX® System Instrument to be Introduced at IAFP Annual Meeting July 25-28
- AOAC-RI Extends Validation for BAX® System Real-Time PCR Assay for Salmonella
- BAX® System AOAC-RI Validation Extended for Faster Listeria Detection
- DuPont Diagnostics Announces VWR as Exclusive U.S. Distributor
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Signs Agreement with Eurofins Microbiology Laboratories, Inc.
- USDA FSIS Adopts BAX® System E. coli Assays
- AOAC Certifies BAX® System STEC assays