DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation
This awards program is an international, independently-judged competition that honors innovations in packaging design, materials, technology, and processes across the entire packaging value chain. Inaugurated in 1986, the DuPont Packaging Awards program is recognized globally as the leading packaging awards program.
There is no entry fee.
In evaluating entries, judges will consider excellence based on these criteria.
“The DuPont Packaging Awards honor packaging innovations that use science, inspiration, and creativity to shift the paradigms and change the way we live," said Yasmin Siddiqi, DuPont Packaging Awards program leader.“Our awards categories reflect future global challenges and the increasingly important role of the consumer in driving packaging innovation.”
All entries are reviewed and judged by a prestigious, independent panel of international judges.
Judges have expertise in:
- Consumer insights
- Package and materials converting
- Structural and graphic design
- Materials, components and systems
- Research and development
Judges' decisions are final.
Schedule of Events
- Call for Entries takes place during fourth quarter.
- Deadline for entries is typically in the first quarter of the following year, with judging to follow soon after.
- Awards celebration takes place in May.