The purpose of the Packaging Awards Advisory Panel is to:
- Help continuously improve the awards program so it remains current and relevant.
- Help ensure that the program recognizes global achievements in the industry.
- Help position the program as a catalyst to inspire discussion or packaging innovation.
This year's advisory panel consists of the following:
- David Luttenberger - Global Packaging Director, Mintel Group, Ltd., USA
- Peter Clarke - CEO, Product Ventures, USA
- Philippe Roulette - Head of Global Packaging, Nestle, Switzerland
- Anthony Wong - VPGM, China, Amcor Flexible Asia Pacific
- Aparecido Borghi - Senior Packaging Professor, Instituto Mauá de Technologia, Brazil
- Lisa McTigue Pierce - Executive Editor, Packaging Digest, USA