Latest DuPont Printing & Packaging News and Events
Find out what is going on with DuPont in the Packaging & Printing Industry.
Read about new offerings, collaborations with our customers, events & seminars that are taking place, and other printing and packaging news.
- Bemis Reclosable, Resealable Cheese Packaging
- DuPont Announces 2015 (27th) Packaging Innovation Award Winners
DuPont, Plastics News Survey Finds What Keeps the Plastics Industry up at Night
WILMINGTON, Del., March 23, 2015 – As the tri-annual NPE opens today in Orlando, Fla, many of the 60,000 who registered are dealing with issues like the environment and sustainability, global competition and unstable oil prices, according to a survey of nearly 800 plastics industry professionals.
NPE 2015: DuPont Brings Advanced Materials to Challenges in the Plastics Industry
WILMINGTON, Del., March 12, 2015 – Visit DuPont Advanced Materials at NPE 2015, March 23-27 in Orlando, Florida.
- 26th (2014) DuPont Packaging Awards Winners
- Balenciaga Caps and Collars
- 2015 DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation Judges
- Announcing 2015 DuPont Packaging Awards Call for Entries
- Samourai Metallic Fragrance Cap
- Arabian Fragrance from Ajmal
- Airlux Airless Cosmetic Bottle
Pack Expo: DuPont Packaging Provides Forums for Insights to Help Boost Performance, Lower Cost
“The best ideas stem from collaboration around global challenges and we want to bring that environment to Chicago,” said William T. Cunningham, P&IP packaging director, North America.