Latest DuPont Printing & Packaging News and Events
Find out what is going on with DuPont in the Packaging & Printing Industry.
Read about new offerings, collaborations with our customers, events & seminars that are taking place, and other printing and packaging news.
- Light and color for Surlyn® at LuxePack Monaco 2017
- Aptar’s Cosmetic Pumps Made with Crastin® PBT
- DuPont Announces 2017 (29th) Packaging Innovation Award Winners
- DuPont Introduces One-Step Molding Technique for Greater Package Differentiation
- Announcing 2017 DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation Call for Entries
DuPont Packaging Award Judges Discuss What Drives Packaging Innovation
Commitment to Improving Lives and Creating Value in the Marketplace Catalyze Innovation in the Packaging Industry
DuPont Packaging Award Judges Discuss What Surprised Them the Most
Spirit of Collaboration, Responsibility and Dedication to Consumer Reign Over Packaging Innovation
DuPont Packaging Award Judges Discuss How Packaging Innovation Can Address Sustainability
Life Cycle Sustainability Goes Mainstream in Packaging Innovation
DuPont Packaging Award Judges Discuss Challenges Packaging Innovation Can Address
Food Waste, World Hunger, Sustainability, Conscious Consumerism and Technology Transfer Among Global Challenges Addressed by Innovations in Packaging
- Bella the Bride to be Unveiled at MD&M East 2016 by Beacon Converters and DuPont Protection Solutions
DuPont Packaging Award Judges Discuss Challenges Facing Packaging Industry
E-Commerce, Environmental Impact and Profitability Weigh Heavily on Packaging Industry, according to the 2016 DuPont Packaging Awards judges.
DuPont Packaging Award Judges Discuss Global Packaging Design Trends
Global Packaging Design Emphasizes Convenience, Ergonomics and Customization, according to the 2016 DuPont Packaging Awards judges.