DuPont Packaging Announces Judges for the 26th DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation
Packaging Industry Leader, Luttenberger, Appointed Lead Judge
DuPont Packaging announced its panel of judges for the 26th DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation, the industry’s longest running, independently judged competition. DuPont appointed David Luttenberger, CPP, president, David Luttenberger Consulting LLC, as lead judge. “Luttenberger brings strong leadership as a packaging strategist in the industry. His value-based consumer perspectives and insights on consumer trends and packaging innovation will be invaluable to this process,” said Yasmin Siddiqi, marketing director, DuPont Packaging & Industrial Polymers, DuPont Packaging Awards program leader.
In addition to Luttenberger, the panel of judges includes:
- Rahul Bhargava, director, Packaging & Technology Development, Ranbaxy Laboratories (Daiichi Sankyo-Japan, Group Company), India
- Jose Pedro Cruz, R&D director, Bemis Packaging, Mexico
- Joseph H. Hotchkiss, Professor and Director, School of Packaging, Michigan State University and Director of the Center for Packaging Innovation and Sustainability, USA
- Hung Le, vice president, Global Design, Mead Westvaco (MWV), USA
- Denise Lefebrve, vice president of Global Beverage Packaging at PepsiCo, USA
- Philippe Roulet, head of Global Packaging Material and Training, Nestlé, Switzerland
- Wilmer Saavedra, technical manager, Empaques Flexa SAS, Colombia - South America
- Gary Stanley, group procurement director, Coveris, Europe
- Anthony Wong, vice president and general manager, China, Amcor Flexibles Asia Pacific
“This year’s panel of international judges is made up of industry experts from across the value chain and diverse industries who bring insights earned from decades of experience delivering innovative, cost-savings solutions and sustainability ideas to the global packaging industry,” said Siddiqi.
“The esteemed panel of judges will meet in Wilmington, DE to review entries from diverse regions and markets. Following a rigorous judging process, the panel of judges will determine winners based on excellence in technological advancement, responsible packaging and enhanced user experience.” Winners will be honored during the DuPont Packaging Awards Ceremony on May 15, 2014, near Wilmington, DE.
Information about the awards including the entry form, guidelines, and past winners can be found at: www.packaging.dupont.com. Deadline for entry submissions is March 1, 2014.