Webinar: Cosmetics Packaging Solutions for Direct Contact Applications
You're invited to hear DuPont experts discuss this topic during a webinar on October 6, 2015, 10 a.m. (CET, Paris Time)
Note: This webinar will be conducted in French only.
DuPont, being the market leader for specialty thermoplastics, elastomers and biobased polymers, offers a wide range of solutions to address the challenges of the cosmetics brands related to packaging.
- How to ensure the protection of the cosmetics content while preserving the aesthetic qualities of packaging?
- What types of solutions combine durability, cost reduction, aesthetics, functionality and regulatory compliance?
- What are the regulatory requirements related to compatibility between container and cosmetics content?
An educational and interactive, no-cost webinar organized by DuPont and International premiumbeautynews.com will help you find the answers for your questions.
The topics are:
- An overview of the regulatory environment on cosmetics packaging – by Françoise Godts, Food Contact Manager, EMEA
- Addressing new challenges with polymers – by Alexandra Fabbro, Food & Cosmetics Market Segment Leader
- The possibilities for design and innovation with DuPont™Surlyn® - by Philippe Milazzo, Global Market Manager, Cosmetics & Perfumes Packaging
FOOTNOTE: A webinar is an online conference, accessible by subscribers, which brings together experts to explore new solutions and develop professional relations. No additional software required.