Asphalt Paving Modification with DuPont Polymer Modifiers Delivers Long-Term Resilience and Climate Resistance
Producers of polymer modified asphalt often find that they can optimize binder performance using Elvaloy® RET at lower levels of additive than when using other modifiers. Government testing and road performance data from around the world show that Elvaloy® RET can be a superior performing modifier for polymer modified asphalt in many different climates and kinds of asphalt base material.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Fatigue Cracking | Technical Information
- Anti-Strip Resistance | Properties of Asphalt Binder
- Thermal Cracks | Technical Information
- RET vs. SBS Modified Asphalt | Technical Information
- Reactive Polymer | Technical Information
- Pavement Rutting | Technical Information
- Preventing Pavement Cracks | Technical Information
Multiple Stress Creep Recovery
Multiple stress creep recovery (MSCR) testing helps predict rutting.
Modified Binder Information
For asphalt terminals wanting a fast, easy way to supply modified binder, DuPont™ Elvaloy® RET reactive elastomeric terpolymer can be a smart, profitable choice.
- Polymer Modified Asphalt Information for Engineers/Specifiers
- Hot Mix Asphalt Information for Contractors
Bending Beam Tests | Asphalt Fatigue Cracking
Bending beam tests demonstrate cold-temperature performance.
- Montana Highways Combat Damage from Extreme Temperatures
- Asphalt Modifier Provides Rutting Resistance for Roads in Australia
- Ecuador Bridge Paving
- Croatia Bridge Pavement
- Sao Paulo's SP-300 Highway Asphalt with Elvaloy® RET
- Transbrazilian Highway Pavement Uses Modified Asphalt Binder
- High-Volume Transportation Corridor in Brazil is Extra Durable
- Avoiding Pavement Rutting at Kiev Victory Square
- Bulgaria Airport Pavement
- Hot Mixing Pennsylvania Road
- Tanzania Highway Pavement with Elvaloy® RET
- Runway Paving - Guadalajara Airport - Mexico