Asphalt Paving Modification with DuPont Polymer Modifiers Delivers Long-Term Resilience and Climate Resistance
Producers of polymer modified asphalt often find that they can optimize binder performance using Elvaloy® RET at lower levels of additive than when using other modifiers. Government testing and road performance data from around the world show that Elvaloy® RET can be a superior performing modifier for polymer modified asphalt in many different climates and kinds of asphalt base material.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Bending Beam Tests | Asphalt Fatigue Cracking
Bending beam tests demonstrate cold-temperature performance.
- Where Does Elvaloy® RET Improve Pavement Performance
- Polymer Modified Asphalt Information for Engineers/Specifiers
- Fatigue Cracking | Technical Information
- Anti-Strip Resistance | Properties of Asphalt Binder
- Thermal Cracks | Technical Information
- RET vs. SBS Modified Asphalt | Technical Information
- Reactive Polymer | Technical Information
- Pavement Rutting | Technical Information
- Preventing Pavement Cracks | Technical Information
Multiple Stress Creep Recovery
Multiple stress creep recovery (MSCR) testing helps predict rutting.
Modified Binder Information
For asphalt terminals wanting a fast, easy way to supply modified binder, DuPont™ Elvaloy® RET reactive elastomeric terpolymer can be a smart, profitable choice.
- Montana Highways Combat Damage from Extreme Temperatures
- Asphalt Modifier Provides Rutting Resistance for Roads in Australia
- Runway Paving - Guadalajara Airport - Mexico
- Airport Paving | Magadan, Russia
- Prague Bypass with Elvaloy® RET
- Heavy Truck Pavement at Rock Quarry
- Fuel-Resistant Pavement at Czech Republic Race Track
- Elvaloy® RET Helps Pave World's Highest Road
- Punjab, India, Road Paving - Pave Faster with Less Traffic Disruption
- Oregon DOT Pavement
- GVK Expressway (India) Resists Stripping and Rutting
- Pakistan Motorways Use Latest Bitumen Technology