Optimize the Building Envelope
DuPont Building Envelope Solutions help make buildings more durable, comfortable, and energy-efficient.
Whether it’s a skyscraper or a single-family home, the building envelope is an essential line of defense against air, water and wasted energy.
DuPont Building Envelope systems offer solutions that meet or exceed codes, help extend building life, and help reduce fossil fuel consumption. They resist moisture and air, but are highly permeable, to reduce the risk of condensation damage, wood rot or mold growth.
DuPont has been the industry leader since it invented the building wrap category more than 30 years ago. Today, we’re working with architects, builders and installers on innovative solutions for the next generation of new construction, and renovation of existing buildings.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap™ R5.0
- DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap®
- DuPont™ StraightFlash™ VF
- DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing: Brush
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing & Joint Compound
- DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap® D
- DuPont™ Sealant For Tyvek® Fluid Applied System
- DuPont™ Residential Sealant
- DuPont™ FlexWrap™ NF
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Air Leakage Testing
- Controlling Air Leakage
- Building Science Experts
- Building Envelope CEU
Protecting Foam Sheathing
Tyvek® weather barriers are a must to protect wall systems that include exterior foam sheathing from air and water infiltration.
- Wall Sheathing Comparison
- Understanding Vapor Permeability
- Sustainable Buildings
- LEED® Certified Building
- Sustainable Building Products
- Commercial Building Envelope Design
- Air Barrier Association Evaluation