Optimize the Building Envelope
DuPont Building Envelope Solutions help make buildings more durable, comfortable, and energy-efficient.
Whether it’s a skyscraper or a single-family home, the building envelope is an essential line of defense against air, water and wasted energy.
DuPont Building Envelope offers solutions that meet or exceed codes, help extend building life, and help reduce fossil fuel consumption. They resist moisture and air, but are highly permeable, to reduce the risk of condensation damage, wood rot or mold growth.
DuPont has been the industry leader since it invented the building wrap category more than 30 years ago. Today, we’re working with architects, builders and installers on innovative solutions for the next generation of new construction, and renovation of existing buildings.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap® R5.0
- DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Protec™ Roofing Underlayment
- DuPont™ StraightFlash™ VF
- DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap® D
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing & Joint Compound
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing: Brush
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB
- DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- DuPont™ Residential Sealant
- DuPont™ Sealant For Tyvek® Fluid Applied System
- Ronald McDonald House® and Tyvek®
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
DuPont™ Tyvek® Building Envelope system Protects House From Extreme Weather.
- Using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Residing Projects
- CommercialWrap® D Provides Superior Protection
- Project Profile: DuPont™ Weatherization System Products Help Simplify Complex Construction
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied Setting the Standard for Enduring, Sustainable Construction
- New House Protected by DuPont Building Envelope Products
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied System Helps Savannah Hospital
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied Helps Improve High School
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied System at Forest Park Medical Center
- Project Profile: DuPont™ Weatherization Systems and Willowick Park Complex
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Air Leakage Testing
- Building Science Experts
- Controlling Air Leakage
- NFPA 285 Compliance
- Building Envelope CEU: Take our new video CEUs right from our site on NFPA 285 and Fluid Applied Air Barrier Membranes.
- Sustainable Building Products
- Commercial Building Envelope Design
Protecting Foam Sheathing
Tyvek® weather barriers are a must to protect wall systems that include exterior foam sheathing from air and water infiltration.
- DuPont Building Science Collaborations
- Building Envelope Testing
- Air Barrier Association Evaluation
- Sustainable Buildings