Optimize the Building Envelope
DuPont Building Envelope Solutions help make buildings more durable, comfortable, and energy-efficient.
Whether it’s a skyscraper or a single-family home, the building envelope is an essential line of defense against air, water and wasted energy.
DuPont Building Envelope offers solutions that meet or exceed codes, help extend building life, and help reduce fossil fuel consumption. They resist moisture and air, but are highly permeable, to reduce the risk of condensation damage, wood rot or mold growth.
DuPont has been the industry leader since it invented the building wrap category more than 30 years ago. Today, we’re working with architects, builders and installers on innovative solutions for the next generation of new construction, and renovation of existing buildings.
Get all the information you need prior to starting a design, construction, or remodeling project. Easily access technical bulletins, physical property data sheets, installation guidelines, frequently asked questions, and more.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap® R5.0
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Protec™ Roofing Underlayment
- DuPont™ StraightFlash™ VF
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing & Joint Compound+
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing: Brush
- DuPont™ Sealant For Tyvek® Fluid Applied System
- DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap® D
- DuPont™ Residential Sealant
- Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
- CommercialWrap® D Provides Superior Protection
- Using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Residing Projects
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
- Ronald McDonald House® and Tyvek®
- New House Protected by DuPont Building Envelope Products
- Project Profile: DuPont™ Weatherization Systems and Willowick Park Complex
- Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB Protects
- Tyvek® Fluid Applied System Protects Texas A&M Building
- Ramona Apartments and DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied System Protects Texas A&M Building
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied System Helps Savannah Hospital
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Evaluation Reports, Code Updates & MSDS
Multifamily Weather Barrier, 2.0
Building Science & Sustainability Leader with the DuPont™ Building Knowledge Center, Benjamin Meyer, discusses what the new Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+ system means to multifamily architects, owners, developers, builders, and consultants.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ Fast Facts
Frequently Asked Questions around the use of DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ for Multifamily construction.
Optimizing Multifamily Weather Barrier Design
Building a multifamily property to simultaneously meet code, profit goals, peer-property requirements, and tenant needs requires business flair and discipline. Learn how a new class of fluid applied WB technology reinvents installation ease for multifamily construction.
Fluid Applied Weather Barrier Systems for Multifamily Value & Performance
When it comes to fluid applied weather barrier (WB) systems, it’s good to know multifamily architects, specifiers, owners, developers, builders, and consultants can have it both ways: Above-code building performance from a trusted name with fast, simple one-pass application using standard spray application tools.
Commercial Specifications Resource Center
The following information is being provided as a resource for more information about the DuPont products listed in Product MasterSpec Section 072500 Weather Barriers and Section 072726 Fluid Applied.
- NFPA 285 Compliance
- Product Guide Specifications
- Technical Data Sheets, Tech Talks, Fact Sheets, Building Science Bulletins and White Papers
- LEED® Certified Building
- Wall Sheathing Comparison
- Vinyl Siding Installed Over DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap™ R5.0