Here's a listing of frequently asked questions about DuPont™ Tyvek® Contractor Rewards :
- What is Contractor Rewards and how does it work?
- How do I earn points?
- What products are in the program?
- How do I view my point balance and account activity?
- Can more than one person at my business enroll?
- Where can I find more information on Contractor Rewards?
- How do I submit my invoices?
- What information is required on my invoice in order to earn points?
- What are the oldest invoices I can submit?
- How do I email my invoices?
- How many invoices can I submit at one time?
- What file types are accepted?
- What is the processing time of invoices?
- How do I check the status of my invoice?
- Do I need to highlight eligible products on my invoice?
1. What is Contractor Rewards and how does it work?
Contractor Rewards is a free program designed to reward professional builders, remodelers and trade contractors when they purchase select DuPont products. Enrolled Contractors earn points for purchasing products. Points can be redeemed for thousands of merchandise items from office equipment to sporting goods, tools and travel. Rewards can be used to reward yourself or your employees.
2. How do I earn points?
For every qualifying DuPont product purchased, you can earn Contractor Reward points from DuPont. Points can be submitted by submitting invoices for participating DuPont products on the Contractor Rewards web site; or, for a limited time 12-digit codes from yellow labels on participating products can also be entered as long as the codes have not expired. Points do not expire. Once they are deposited into your account, points are valid until you redeem them for rewards. See the Contractor Rewards web site for more details.
3. What products are in the program?
Most DuPont housewrap products, flashing products, Tyvek® Tape, and now Tyvek® Protec™ roofing underlayments are eligible for points. You can view eligible products on the PRODUCTS and PARTNERS pages of ContractorRewards.com. Each product has a unique point value.
6. Where can I find more information on Contractor Rewards?
Go directly to the ContractorRewards.com web site
- Click on the SUBMIT INOVOICES tab and upload from your computer.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Using your mobile device you can capture an image of the invoice or choose from your photo gallery."
10. How do I email my invoices?
Invoices must be sent as attachments from the email address on the account. They can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. How many invoices can I submit at one time?
When submitting invoices, please limit each submission to no more than 20 invoices; do not split an invoice between submissions. Large submissions will require more processing time.
13. What is the processing time of invoices?
If the invoices are legible, submitted within the required timeframe, contain point issuing products and all other required information, you will see points in your account within 5-7 days. Larger submissions will have longer processing times.
15. Do I need to highlight eligible products on my invoice?
There is no need to highlight products. Simply submit invoices with eligible products from our Partners and points will automatically be deposited.