Brush-Applied Elastomeric Flashing Helps Seal Recessed Windows
Choose a high quality, lower viscosity fluid applied flashing that can be brushed on for improved protection of complex window openings.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing – Brush Formulation is a durable, easy to apply elastomeric flashing designed for effective application around recessed windows.
How it Works
DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing – Brush Formulation is an elastomeric flashing specially formulated for fast and easy installation. Excellent gunnability and easy brush spreadability make single-component, one-coat application simple, even in temperatures as low as 25°C.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing – Brush Formulation can easily withstand high windloads. It can also withstand up to nine months of UV exposure, offering construction scheduling flexibility. Additionally, it exhibits extremely low shrinkage during the curing process, reducing the risk of cracking and the need for additional product to complete installation.
As a critical component of the building envelope, Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing-Brush Formulation helps reduce the amount of energy needed to heat and cool the building, for improved building energy efficiency.
Trust The System
To achieve the best results – and the peace of mind that comes with it – use DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing – Brush Formulation with DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing – Brush Formulation is part of a complete, integrated, fluid applied air and water barrier system, that also includes the Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB, all backed by a limited warranty from DuPont.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied System helps protect World’s Largest Ronald McDonald House
Additional Information (14)
- Installation Guides
- Fluid Applied Technical Drawings PDF
- Fluid Applied Technical Drawings DWG
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Architectural Binder (PDF)
- NFPA 285 Compliant Wall Assemblies with DuPont™ Tyvek® Commercial Air and Water Barrier Systems (PDF)
- NFPA 285 Additional Manufacturer Testing - DuPont™ Tyvek® Commercial Air and Water Barrier Systems (PDF)
- NFPA 285 Navigating Wall Assembly Fire Testing - CEU (PDF)
- FAQs: : DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB System (PDF)
- Capabilites Brochure (PDF)
- Adhesion Performance Reference Sheet (PDF)
- Chemical Compatibility of Representative Building Sealants (PDF)
- MSDS - DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing - Brush Formulation (PDF)
- Product Submittal Sheet: DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing - Brush Formulation (PDF)
- Product Guide Specifications: DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB System (DOC)