Flashing Products Help Keep Water Out, Walls Dry
DuPont offers a range of advanced flashing products to protect buildings’ vulnerable points.
Flashing products protect walls by helping to keep water out, reducing the risk of potentially costly water damage and mold. DuPont™ Flashing Systems are uniquely engineered to protect vulnerable corners of windowsills, doors, and penetrations, where water is most likely to find its way in.
DuPont flashing products are durable, tough, and designed to handle extreme temperatures and prolonged exposure to UV light. DuPont offers peel-and-stick butyl-backed flashing, as well as fluid-applied products that can be applied with a trowel or brush.
They are all made with simple, effective application in mind – from DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing and Joint Compound to Dupont™ FlexWrap® NF, DuPont™ Flashing Systems play a critical role in protecting buildings from water.
DuPont™ Flashing Systems are an essential component in creating a continuous building envelope to keep water out, and potentially improve both ROI and peace of mind.
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
DuPont™ Tyvek® Building Envelope system Protects House From Extreme Weather.
- Ronald McDonald House® and Tyvek®
- CommercialWrap® D Provides Superior Protection
- New House Protected by DuPont Building Envelope Products
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied System Protects Texas A&M Building
- Project Profile: DuPont™ Weatherization Systems and Willowick Park Complex
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied System Helps Savannah Hospital
- Project Profile: St. Louis Ballpark Village and Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied and Ronald McDonald House®
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied System at Forest Park Medical Center
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied Helps Improve High School
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Building Science Experts
- Controlling Air Leakage
- DuPont Building Science Collaborations
- NFPA 285 Compliance
- Protecting The R-Value Of Insulation
- Energy Efficient Homes
- 2015 International Builders' Show
- Vinyl Siding Installed Over DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap™ R5.0
Get all the information you need prior to starting a design, construction, or remodeling project. Easily access technical bulletins, physical property data sheets, installation guidelines, frequently asked questions, and more.
- Evaluation Reports, Code Updates & MSDS
- Technical Data Sheets, Tech Talks, Fact Sheets, Building Science Bulletins and White Papers
- Physical Properties Data Sheet
Additional Information (7)
- Installation Guides
- DuPont Tyvek® Architectural Binder
- NFPA 285 Compliant Wall Assemblies with DuPont™ Tyvek® Commercial Air and Water Barrier Systems and Polyisocynurate Exterior Continuous Insulation (CI) (PDF)
- Physical Properties Data Sheet: DuPont™ Tyvek® Flashing Systems (PDF)
- Product Submittal Sheet: DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing - Brush Formulation (PDF)