Flashing Products Help Keep Water Out, Walls Dry
DuPont offers a range of advanced flashing products to protect buildings’ vulnerable points.
Flashing products protect walls by helping to keep water out, reducing the risk of potentially costly water damage and mold. DuPont™ Flashing Systems are uniquely engineered to protect vulnerable corners of windowsills, doors, and penetrations, where water is most likely to find its way in.
DuPont flashing products are durable, tough, and designed to handle extreme temperatures and prolonged exposure to UV light. DuPont offers peel-and-stick butyl-backed flashing, as well as fluid-applied products that can be applied with a trowel or brush.
They are all made with simple, effective application in mind – from DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing and Joint Compound to Dupont™ FlexWrap® NF, DuPont™ Flashing Systems play a critical role in protecting buildings from water.
DuPont™ Flashing Systems are an essential component in creating a continuous building envelope to keep water out, and potentially improve both ROI and peace of mind.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Building Envelope System Protects House From Extreme Weather.
Additional Information (11)
- Installation Guides
- DuPont Tyvek® Architectural Binder
- NFPA 285 Compliant Wall Assemblies with DuPont™ Tyvek® Commercial Air and Water Barrier Systems and Polyisocynurate Exterior Continuous Insulation (CI) (PDF)
- MSDS - DuPont™ FlexWrap™ (PDF)
- MSDS - DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing-Brush Formulation (PDF)
- MSDS - DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing & Joint Compound (PDF)
- MSDS - DuPont™ StraightFlash™ (PDF)
- Physical Properties Data Sheet: DuPont™ Tyvek® Flashing Tape (PDF)