Flashing Products Help Keep Water Out, Walls Dry
DuPont offers a range of advanced flashing products to protect buildings’ vulnerable points.
Flashing products protect walls by helping to keep water out, reducing the risk of potentially costly water damage and mold. DuPont™ Flashing Systems are uniquely engineered to protect vulnerable corners of windowsills, doors, and penetrations, where water is most likely to find its way in.
DuPont flashing products are durable, tough, and designed to handle extreme temperatures and prolonged exposure to UV light. DuPont offers peel-and-stick butyl-backed flashing, as well as fluid-applied products that can be applied with a trowel or brush.
They are all made with simple, effective application in mind – from DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing and Joint Compound to Dupont™ FlexWrap® NF, DuPont™ Flashing Systems play a critical role in protecting buildings from water.
DuPont™ Flashing Systems are an essential component in creating a continuous building envelope to keep water out, and potentially improve both ROI and peace of mind.
Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
DuPont™ Tyvek® Building Envelope system Protects House From Extreme Weather.
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
- CommercialWrap® D Provides Superior Protection
- Ronald McDonald House® and Tyvek®
- New House Protected by DuPont Building Envelope Products
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied System at Forest Park Medical Center
- Tyvek® Fluid Applied System Protects Texas A&M Building
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied Setting the Standard for Enduring, Sustainable Construction
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied Helps Improve High School
- Project Profile: DuPont™ Weatherization Systems and Willowick Park Complex
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied System Protects Texas A&M Building
- Project Profile: St. Louis Ballpark Village and Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Building Science Experts
- DuPont Building Science Collaborations
- NFPA 285 Compliance
- Controlling Air Leakage
- Protecting The R-Value Of Insulation
- Energy Efficient Homes
- DuPont at the 2016 International Builders' Show
- Future-Proofing Your Homes
- Using Intelligent Marketing to Promote Intelligent Products
- What New Data Reveals About the Evolving Homebuyer
- Vinyl Siding Installed Over DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap™ R5.0
- Evaluation Reports, Code Updates & MSDS
Additional Information (7)
- Installation Guides
- DuPont Tyvek® Architectural Binder
- NFPA 285 Compliant Wall Assemblies with DuPont™ Tyvek® Commercial Air and Water Barrier Systems and Polyisocynurate Exterior Continuous Insulation (CI) (PDF)
- Physical Properties Data Sheet: DuPont™ Tyvek® Flashing Systems (PDF)
- Product Submittal Sheet: DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing - Brush Formulation (PDF)