Grooved Surface Helps Tyvek® StuccoWrap® WRB Improve Water Management
Ensure that the unique water management needs of stucco facades are covered, without compromising building envelope performance.
DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap® WRB has an engineered, grooved surface – that is designed to be installed as a drainage plane behind stucco facades and EIFS systems.
Installation Is Easier
Tyvek® StuccoWrap® is easy to install. It is pliable, so it wraps around corners with ease, and easily interfaces at joints and over architectural elements. Lightweight, easier to handle and faster to install, Tyvek® StuccoWrap® is available in 5- foot-width rolls.
Support Throughout The Building Process
In addition to its superior performance, Tyvek® StuccoWrap® is backed by the quality, integrity and resources of DuPont, the company that invented building wrap, including:
- The DuPont™ Certified Installer Program, offering training and certification for installation contractors.
- 10-year limited warranty from DuPont.
- Support from the DuPont™ Tyvek® Specialist Network. From the latest updates on building codes to on-site consulting and training on DuPont weatherization products, a local Tyvek® Specialist can help you make sure the job gets done right.
Building Science Leader Maria Spinu and Architect Benjamin Meyer at DuPont explain how to build an airtight building: by sealing the building envelope with a continuous air barrier system. Dr. Spinu addresses DuPont air barrier solutions for commercial and residential markets and their benefits: air infiltration resistance, water resistance and vapor permeability.
Additional Information (14)
- Installation Guides
- Residential CAD Technical Drawings PDF
- Residential CAD Technical Drawings DWG
- DuPont Tyvek® Architectural Binder
- Building Science Bulletin: DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap® Bulletin (PDF)
- Fact Sheet: DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap® (PDF)
- Health Product Declaration: DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap® (PDF)
- Physical Properties Data Sheet: DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap® (PDF)
- Performance Specifications: DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap® (DOC)
- Performance Specifications: DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap® BEFORE windows (DOC)
- Performance Specifications: DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap® AFTER windows (DOC)
- Product Guide Specifications: DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap® (DOC)
- Product Specifications: DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap® BEFORE Windows (DOC)
- Product Specifications: DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap® AFTER Windows (DOC)
Project Profile: DuPont™ Weatherization Systems and Willowick Park Complex
A project snapshot featuring DuPont™ Weatherization Systems helping to simplify a complex construction project.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Understanding Vapor Permeability
- LEED® Certified Building
- DuPont Building Science Collaborations
- Building Science Experts
- Sustainable Building Products
- Sustainable Buildings
- Air Barrier Association Evaluation
- Building Envelope CEU: Take our new video CEUs right from our site on NFPA 285 and Fluid Applied Air Barrier Membranes.
- Protecting The R-Value Of Insulation
- Energy Efficient Homes
- Design Without Compromise: Balancing Durable And Energy-Efficient Buildings
- Choosing The Best House Wrap