Restaurant Achieved Original Design with Durable Surfaces
Corian® Durable Surfaces
Haru Sushi Bar Surface Area
- Creating a restaurant with standout interest and appeal within the crowded and competitive New York restaurant scene
- Identifying durable materials that could withstand abuse and activity while maintaining a fresh, fashionable look
- Finding flexible materials that allowed original, visionary designs
- Finding soft-, organic-looking surfaces that were warm and inviting—not industrial looking
- Adding interest to a dull area that was to become the focal point of the environment
- Finding materials that offered a range of colors, textures and custom design capabilities
- DuPont™ Corian® solid surface carved in a textured “rapids” pattern featured ripples and waves that could be lit to achieve a shadowy effect
- Corian® reception desk was backlit to create a warm and inviting entrance
- Using Corian® materials in a variety of applications helped to establish Haru as a stylish and distinctive dining experience.
- Corian® proprietary technology in thermo-forming and backlighting allows designers to transform materials into signature surfaces
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 21+ and a resident of the 50 US (including DC) and Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia. Void where prohibited. Ends 12/2/14. For Official Rules, click here.