Whimsical Atmosphere Created with DuPont™ Zodiaq® Quartz Surfaces
- Creating an inspirational, whimsical retail atmosphere that reflects “the sweetness of life” of the Hershey’s brand.
- Identifying surfacing options that play both functional and design roles for the store’s bakery cabinet tops and food service counters.
- Choosing durable, versatile materials that accommodate custom applications.
- After facing problems with laminate in the past, the facility managers sought higher-performing surfaces for the high-traffic retail shop.
- Specifying materials that offer aesthetics that convey Hershey’s iconic brand name.
- Selecting surfacing materials that are durable, easy to maintain and add color and flair to the establishment.
- DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surface is nonporous, does not support the growth of mold, mildew or bacteria and is easy to maintain, making it ideal for retail and food service areas that may need to be wiped clean thousands of times a day.
- Zodiaq® offers a myriad of custom design options.
- Zodiaq® is NSF/ANSI 51 Certified for food contact and Class 1 (A) fire rated according to ASTM E84 – making is extremely functional for commercial food service applications.
- Zodiaq® is resistant to heat, spills, stains, chips and scratches caused by constant use.
- DuPont Surfaces are available in a wide range of colors, from soft natural hues to those not found in nature.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 21+ and a resident of the 50 US (including DC) and Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia. Void where prohibited. Ends 12/2/14. For Official Rules, click here.