From classrooms and halls of residence to campus bars and cafeterias, DuPont™ Corian® solid surface is the go-to material for those who design exemplary educational environments.
When your educational environment design has to check off all the functionality boxes and still look beautiful, Corian® is the obvious choice. And Corian® is GREENGUARD Certified® for children and schools.
DuPont™ Corian® Solid Surface — Redefining Today’s Learning Environments
Thanks to its excellent amalgam of aesthetic and functional attributes, Corian® is the perfect surfacing material for a broad range of contemporary education applications, including, but hardly limited to, halls of residence and shower surrounds, work surfaces in labs and classrooms, and desk and tabletops in student and faculty lounges, cafeterias, and reception areas.
The DuPont™ Corian® Solid Surface Report Card
- Flexible and versatile.
- Stain resistant.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for food contact.
- Class I(A) firerated.
- Certified Kosher.
- Durable: tough and long-lasting.
- Can be renewed: color runs all the way through, making restoration easy if necessary.
- Easy-to-clean and maintain: Seamless appearance.
- When properly cleaned, will not support the growth of mold and mildew.
- Warm and inviting: A surface that is luxurious.
- GREENGUARD Certified® as a low VOC-emitting material.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Use our countertop materials comparison chart to see how the performance attributes of DuPont™ Corian® solid surface stack up against granite, polyester solid surface, and laminate.
Find a DuPont™ Corian® solid surface and DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surface distributor in your area.
DuPont, one of the world’s largest science companies, stands behind the Corian® warranty and the Zodiaq® warranty.