Food Service Design
DuPont™ Corian® solid surface will stimulate your appetite for creative food service design. This industry-leading surfacing material has attributes that make it beautiful and versatile.
Wherever food is consumed, hygiene must be optimal, not optional. DuPont™ Corian® solid surface is nonporous, durable, easy-to-clean and NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for food contact making it ideal for use where food is prepared and served. It is also tough, withstanding the daily knocks and spills common in food service environments.
DuPont™ Corian® can be anything you want it to be. It can help create a bar, a chair, a sink, a column, a dining surface or a cook’s prep table. The most popular food service design applications for this amazingly adaptable material include:
- Table Tops
- Serving Counters/Beverage Stations
- Bar Tops
- Reception Counters
- Food Preparation Areas
- Wall and Counter Cladding
- Waste Receptacles
- Vanity Tops
- Toilet Partition Systems
Beautiful, Yet So Much More
- Durable, easy to clean and maintain and renewable if scratched.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for food contact
- With many color aesthetics to choose from, you can create a consistent, warm and inviting ambience and a positive brand experience at one or many locations.
- Will not support the growth of mold and mildew when properly cleaned.
- Stain resistant (stains cannot permeate and minor surface discoloration is easily removed).
- Certified Kosher.
- GREENGUARD Certified® as low VOC-emitting material.
- Available in a wide range of colors — but Contact Us for more information on our custom color program.
The Right Choice for Food Service Design
With DuPont™ Corian®, which is backed by a limited warranty, you’ll be able to create colorful and inspiring surfacing designs that will make dining more pleasurable for your customers.