When designing multi-family housing, it's vital to incorporate materials that combine beauty with durability and easy maintenance. That's why so many designers choose DuPont™ Corian® solid surface.
DuPont™ Corian® solid surface offers design flexibility and performance characteristics to meet all your multi-family design needs.
Naturally welcoming, DuPont surfaces are the perfect blend of fashion and function to provide you with an endless array of design options, from affordable to high-end.
With new emphasis on quality and life cycle of materials used in building and remodeling of military family housing, Corian® offers unlimited design options.
DuPont™ Corian® solid surface is:
- Flexible and versatile.
- Available in a wide range of colors.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for food Contact and Class I (A) fire rated.
- Certified Kosher.
- Durable: Tough and long-lasting.
- Can be renewed: Color permeates all the way through, making restoration easy, if necessary.
- Easy to clean and maintain: Seamless appearance.
- With proper cleaning does not support the growth of mold and mildew.
- Warm and inviting: A surface that is luxurious.
- GREENGUARD Certified® as a low-emitting material.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Use our countertop materials comparison chart to see how the performance attributes of DuPont™ Corian® solid surface stack up against granite, polyester solid surface, and laminate.
Find a DuPont™ Corian® solid surface and DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surface distributor in your area.
Pick out your preferred colors, using the color selector tool and then order Corian® and Zodiaq® countertop samples.
DuPont, one of the world’s largest science companies, stands behind the Corian® warranty and the Zodiaq® warranty.