Healthcare design’s first priority is to prevent infection. The surfaces you specify play a critical role in helping you create safer healthcare environments.
Nonporous materials like DuPont™ Corian® solid surface help healthcare architects and designers create spaces that, with proper cleaning, will not support the growth of mold and mildew.
Take a Virtual Hospital Tour
See how DuPont materials are being utilized in healthcare spaces. Take a Virtual Hospital Tour.
DuPont™ Corian® Solid Surface Attributes
DuPont™ Corian® solid surface meets the high expectations of the most demanding healthcare environments. With unlimited potential for corridor hallways, operating room walls, showers, and baseboards, Corian® is:
- Easy to clean and maintain. With proper cleaning, Corian® solid surface does not support the growth of mold and mildew.
- A nonporous surface with a smooth, seamless appearance.
- Extremely durable and long-lasting, standing up to hard knocks in high-traffic environments that can easily damage other surfaces, such as drywall and laminate.
- Easily renewed and repaired.
- Flexible and has versatile design options.
- GREENGUARD Certified® as low VOC-emitting material and GREENGUARD Listed for microbial resistance.
- Class I (Class A) Fire Rated.
- Stain resistant.
- Slip resistant.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for Food Contact.
- Available in a wide range of colors.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Use our countertop materials comparison chart to see how the performance attributes of DuPont™ Corian® solid surface stack up against granite, polyester solid surface, and laminate.
Find a DuPont™ Corian® solid surface and DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surface distributor in your area.
Training is available to help facilitate food service installations of DuPont™ Corian® and DuPont™ Zodiaq® surfaces.
DuPont, one of the world’s largest science companies, stands behind the Corian® warranty and the Zodiaq® warranty.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 21+ and a resident of the 50 US (including DC) and Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia. Void where prohibited. Ends 12/2/14. For Official Rules, click here.