DuPont™ Zodiaq® Quartz Surfaces
Our scientists created DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surfaces for the demanding ones — the architects, designers, and homeowners who are as exacting about aesthetics as they are about performance.
Zodiaq® quartz surface brings the best of nature and science to the best of contemporary residential and commercial design. Engineered with pure quartz crystals, beaming with diamond-like radiance, Zodiaq® surfaces are visually striking — and utterly unique. The sparkling crystal within Zodiaq® quartz surfaces balances stunning light-play with mesmerizing depth. Long-lasting and GREENGUARD Certified® as a low-emitting material, Zodiaq® surfaces are a high-performance material, delivering strength, and heat and scratch resistance. Homeowners and designers the world over choose Zodiaq® because this remarkable surfacing material elevates kitchens and baths with the timeless beauty of quartz crystal.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
Architects and designers are using Zodiaq® quartz surface to create lasting natural beauty in educational environments, from the campus cafeteria to the faculty lounge.
With hospital interior design, the first concern is safety. Nonporous, easy to maintain and extremely strong, Zodiaq® quartz surface is highly suitable for important healthcare applications, such as receptions desks.
What better way to introduce the world to your design than with the natural beauty, versatility, and durability of reception desks made with Zodiaq® quartz surface? These natural quartz-based desks add sophisticated elegance to any reception area.
Designers rely on DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surface to make their yacht and cruise ship nautical designs as naturally beautiful as they are practical and functional.
Retail store design has to deliver against demanding performance requirements and still pull off that signature brand look. That’s why retail store designers specify Zodiaq® quartz surface.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
A quartz material for residential and commercial interiors, DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surfaces are composed of 93 percent quartz, and feature exceptional toughness and hardness. But beyond performance, this remarkable material is also prized for its rich palette. Architects, designers, and homeowners know they have a powerful creative resource in the colors of Zodiaq®.
Product Data Sheets (14)
- Zodiaq® Product Spec - Quartz Surface Fabrications (DOC)
- Zodiaq® Product Spec - Vertical Quartz Surface (DOC)
- Zodiaq® Product Spec - Bathroom Partitions (DOC)
- Zodiaq® Product Catalog - Slab Information
- Zodiaq® Product Catalog – Adhesive Colors (PDF)
- Zodiaq® Tech Bulletin - Low Temperature (PDF)
- Zodiaq® Tech Bulletin - Flammability Ratings (PDF)
- Zodiaq® Tech Bulletin - Chemical Resistance (PDF)
- Zodiaq® Tech Bulletin - Slip Resistance (PDF)
- Zodiaq® Tech Bulletin - Physical Property Data Sheet (PDF)
- Zodiaq® Tech Bulletin - Fireplace Surrounds (PDF)
- Zodiaq® Tech Bulletin - Elevator Cab Cladding (PDF)
- Zodiaq® Tech Bulletin - Commercial Food Service (PDF)
- Installation Instructions: Corian® and Zodiaq® Sink Integration (PDF)
Additional Information (9)
- Zodiaq® Warranty
- Zodiaq® Sustainability Certifications
- Zodiaq® Safe Handling and Storage (PDF)
- Zodiaq® Care in Use (PDF)
- Zodiaq® Care in Use - Tri-fold (PDF)
- Zodiaq® Cleaning Procedures (PDF)
- Zodiaq® CAD - Food Service Countertop Fabrication - (DWG)
- Zodiaq® CAD - Food Service Countertop Fabrication - (PDF)
- Zodiaq® Certification NSF/ANSI 51 (PDF)
Updated a high-traffic food service area with a stylish, upscale restaurant atmosphere in an old dining hall space with Zodiaq® quartz surfacing that stands up to the wear and tear of daily use.
Town Restaurant used DuPont™ Zodiaq® modern bar countertops to convey the visual impact of a heavy stone slab and stand up to the daily wear and tear in a busy bar and restaurant.
New Expeco® packaging (Extrusion à Perméeabilites Contrôlées) is a paraffin-free package that combines a DuPont™ Bynel® resin layer and a DuPont™ Selar® PA 3426 resin layer laminated on paper.