Global Practice Leader, Employee Safety Consulting
Bob Krzywicki is Global Practice Leader for Employee Safety at DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS). He has over 30 years of experience at DuPont, and for the past 11 years has held a variety of leadership positions within the DSS Safety Resources practice. He is currently responsible for the overall business performance of the Employee Safety practice in serving external clients. Krzywicki also consults with leaders of internal DuPont businesses as well as the company’s internal Safety, Health and Environment Excellence Center. He works with clients and contractors to identify, evaluate and solve a wide range of safety- and health-related needs.
In a previous role, Bob Krzywicki led a corporate-wide initiative within DuPont to improve contractor safety performance. Associated with this assignment was the coordination of the DuPont Owner Provided Insurance Program, which provides workers compensation and general liability insurance to a select group of contractors. This program has saved DuPont businesses $6 million annually by preventing contractor injuries and employing effective injury management practices.
Areas of Specialization
- Workplace safety and organizational culture transformation
- Contractor safety issues
- Design and implementation of corporate safety strategic initiatives
- Leading a corporate-wide network to leverage best practices for contractor safety
- Driving culture change and improving performance within DuPont
- Coordinating the DuPont Owner Provided Insurance Program, which has saved DuPont $6 million annually
- Moderating sessions on organizational and individual safety, 2011 National Safety Council Congress & Expo
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Bob Krzywicki has broad and deep experience in employee safety standards and practices. He has represented DuPont on industry groups and national committees, such as the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Construction Users Roundtable (CURT).
He is a recognized authority on workplace safety, and this year served as a moderator for sessions on improving operational discipline and individual safety practices at the 2011 National Safety Council Congress & Expo. Krzywicki regularly leads workshops on topics such as managing contractor safety, and addressed the 2011 World Safety Congress in Istanbul, Turkey, on the DuPont commitment to achieving a world-class safety culture.
As a member of the internal DuPont leadership SHE (Safety, Health, and Environmental) strategy steering team, he consults with business, function, and regional leaders to help design and improve the safety culture within DuPont.
- Professional member, American Society of Safety Engineers
- Chair, Construction Users Roundtable, Safety Committee
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics, Randolph-Macon College, USA
Prior to joining DuPont Sustainable Solutions, Bob Krzywicki’s previous roles and responsibilities have included capital project delivery, product development, operations, and business management. Over the course of three decades at DuPont, he has progressed from site- to regional- and corporate-level positions of responsibility.