Global Practice Leader, DuPont Sustainable Solutions
Davide Vassallo is a Global Practice Leader at DuPont Sustainable Solutions. His areas of expertise include sustainability strategy, climate change, energy and eco-efficiency, local content development, and capability building.
Since joining DuPont Sustainable Solutions in 2010, Davide Vassallo has focused on helping corporations improve efficiency and business performance while also reducing their environmental footprints. He brings experience across a range of industries to his current role, including oil and gas, transportation, telecommunications, manufacturing, and infrastructure development. He is currently based at the DuPont facility in Geneva, Switzerland.
Areas of Specialization
- Sustainability strategy, climate change, energy and eco-efficiency, local content development and capability building
- Client engagements within the oil and gas, transportation, telecommunications, manufacturing, and infrastructure industries
- Authoring over 50 articles on sustainable development and environmental management issues
- Appearing as featured speaker, ASEAN Sustainable Development Symposium
- Appearing as featured speaker, World Petroleum Conference
Prior to joining DuPont, Davide Vassallo was global leader of the Sustainability practice at Arthur D. Little, a global management consulting firm. Areas in which he was involved included sustainability strategy, carbon management, emission trading, renewable energies, and environmental and safety assessment and management.
- Extensive experience in high-level sustainability initiative development for blue-chip companies
- Qualified Lead Auditor for Environmental Management Systems (IQA-IRCA) since 1999 and Lead Auditor for EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) verifications
- Graduate, Environmental Engineering at Polytechnic of Turin, Italy
Davide Vassallo has focused on sustainability and environmental issues for virtually his entire career. He spent seven years at Arthur D. Little as Director of the Sustainability and Risk practice for Italy and Global Leader of the Sustainability Practice. Prior to that, he was sustainability manager at H3G SpA, a mobile telecommunication business, and a project manager at the Italian National Environmental Protection Agency.