Global Solutions Architect
Rosi is the global solutions architect working on learning, people development and organization design practices with a focus on learning & development solutions that integrate closely with the client’s business needs.
Areas of Specialization
- Learning & development strategy definition
- Program design, development, implementation
- Organization design
- Client engagements in manufacturing, agriculture, food and telecommunication industries
- Designed and delivered programs for manager and leadership development in alignment with DuPont competency model
- Created Action Learning programs to assess and develop talents in the organization
Rosi spent nine years as a DuPont Human Resources business partner for various divisions, as well as in Learning, Development and Talent Management. She developed expertise designing leadership development programs, implementing innovative, customized learning and development solutions and managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Post-Master education in Human Resources
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Coaching accreditation with Newfield Network, Colorado, USA
- ICF certified coach
- Member of EFMD (European Foundation of Management Development), which accredits business schools and corporate learning and development departments
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, conversational French