Global Practice Leader, Learning & Development Solutions
As Practice Leader, Learning & Development Solutions, Sam Ponzo helps his clients achieve sustained improvements in operational, safety and learning & development performance.
Areas of Specialization
- Program design, development and implementation
- Change management
- Facilitation and coaching
- Project management, including leading high performance work teams
- Client engagements within manufacturing, chemicals, transportation, food, telecommunication and utilities industries
- Structured complex operations management solutions, overseeing the execution of change management teams, and consulted at the executive level.
- Managed strategic business relationships and project execution for DuPont Sustainable Solutions consulting practice in North America where he helped grow the business by 50% over a two-year period.
Sam Ponzo has built up a wealth of knowledge encompassing operations, sales and marketing, and business management across industries such as transportation, manufacturing and utilities. He has over 15 years of experience, including 13 with DuPont.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Human Capital Management certification, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Drexel University, USA
- Bachelor of Science, Morehouse College, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
Prior to joining DuPont Sustainable Solutions, Sam provided technical and operations supervisory leadership in DuPont Performance Coatings and Fibers manufacturing facilities. In addition to general operations management, Sam has managed the planning, staffing and training of new plants and personnel.