Global Practice Leader, Process Safety and Risk Management Consulting
Srinivasan Ramabhadran is Global Leader for Process Safety and Risk Management offerings at DuPont Sustainable Solutions. He specializes in leading cross-functional, cross-regional teams in developing integrated safety, health, and environmental management solutions. He has developed and supported complex, multi-year consulting engagements in both process and behavioral safety.
Srinivasan Ramabhadran has eight years of operations management experience and 17 years of consulting experience in the area of safety, health, and environmental management. His consulting experience covers a broad range of industries including refineries, chemicals and petrochemicals, manufacturing, and mining and metal processing.
Areas of Specialization
- Safety and health: specifically, leading long-term process safety and behavioral safety consulting engagements
- Environmental management: broad experience, including the refining, manufacturing, and chemicals and petrochemicals industries
- Training: a number of courses he has developed and conducted have been accredited by international agencies
- Leading development, management, and deployment of DuPont technical and core content assets and expertise
- Managing, developing, and assigning DuPont safety and risk management consultants
- Helping to establish environmental management systems at DuPont sites in Madurai, India
Srinivasan Ramabhadran has over 25 years of international experience that includes managing operations and management consulting. He has been a strategic advisor to numerous Fortune 500 companies, leading cross-functional and cross-regional teams to transform organization culture in the areas of safety, health, environment, and operations.
His experience is truly global, and includes projects in Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and North America. He has also developed and conducted training programs on a range of safety, health, and environment topics for various levels of management.
A number of Ramabhadran’s courses have been accredited by internal and external agencies, and he has delivered a course on environmental management systems for graduates and undergraduates at the National University of Singapore. He conducts leadership workshops and has acted as a personal coach for management teams at several DuPont Process Safety and Risk Management clients.
- International safety, health, and environmental management experience
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) in Chemical Engineering, BITS Pilani, India
- Frequent speaker at international safety conferences
Before assuming his current role, he held the leadership roles of Business Director, East Asia and India, and Client Fulfillment Director, Asia Pacific. He is currently based at the DuPont facility in Singapore.
Prior to joining DuPont, Srinivasan Ramabhadran was responsible for providing consulting and auditing for environmental management and process safety across industries that included toxic waste, refining, engineering, construction, chemicals and petrochemicals, and mining and metal processing.