Realize Smarter Solutions to Feed the World
Working with farmers around the world, we use science to solve global challenges.
DuPont Crop Protection is partnering with growers today to meet the needs of tomorrow. Their experiences help us create insect, weed and disease control solutions that improve crop yield and quality.
Matching our global knowledge with local expertise lets us turn ideas into answers. We are guided by a deep commitment to protecting natural resources by minimizing the impact of our products.
Together, we are finding better ways to help growers realize the full potential of their crops so they can raise more healthy, nutritious food.
Acre Solution Maximizes Soybean Yield
DuPont announces acre solution to boost soybean yield, including FeXapan™ herbicide for Xtend® crops, Lumisena™ seed treatment and Pioneer® brand A-Series soybeans.
FeXapan™ Dicamba Herbicide Approved
FeXapan™ plus VaporGrip™ Technology, a low-volatility dicamba herbicide, has received EPA approval for use on Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans and cotton.
DuPont, Syngenta Join in Herbicide Patent
DuPont and Syngenta have announced a joint patent for herbicide development that could lead to introduction of a new chemistry class for weed management in 2023.
Lumisena™ Fungicide Seed Treatment Approved
DuPont has received EPA registration approval for Lumisena™ fungicide seed treatment to improve crop establishment and stand uniformity by controlling Phytophthora in soybeans and downy mildew in sunflower crops.
Cereal Herbicides Offer Customized Weed Control
Cereal herbicides Sentrallas® and Travallas™ are the basis for customized, convenient, advanced weed control for excellent return on crop investment.
Dicamba Supply Agreement
DuPont and Monsanto have signed a multi-year dicamba supply agreement for the U.S. and Canada, supporting DuPont commitment to the Roundup Ready® Xtend crop system.
Shorter Soybean - Wheat Rotation
Label change allows planting BOLT™ technology soybeans four months after application of Finesse® Cereal & Fallow herbicide. It’s the shortest soybean-wheat rotation interval available.
DuPont Plans Lumisena™ Seed Treatment
DuPont plans to add DuPont™ Lumisena™ fungicide seed treatment to the Lumigen™ seed sense portfolio for improved crop establishment and stand uniformity through Phytophthora control in soybeans and best-in-class downy mildew control for sunflower crops.
Growers React to Demand for Blueberries
Grower survey indicates Southeast growers are diversifying their businesses and managing uncertainty by adding blueberries.
Herbicide Tolerances for Inzen™ Sorghum
EPA sets tolerances for herbicides used with sorghum carrying the Inzen™ herbicide-tolerance trait to improve grass weed control.
Survey: Fighting Resistant Weeds
Grower survey shows there’s room for improvement in programs to manage herbicide-resistant weeds.
Canopy® Blend: Soybean Burndown Tool
Canopy® Blend herbicide’s updated formulation delivers soybean burndown activity on minimum-tillage acres to boost early season performance.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Warm Weather Worms
- Control Pome/Stone Fruit Pests
- Worm Pest Control in Tomatoes
- Lasting Worm Control for Tomatoes
- Diamondback Moth Damage Control
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Control Basics
Rynaxypyr® Chemistry Controls Insects Quickly
Rynaxypyr® insect control quickly controls important Lepidoptera pests and other selected species, keeping populations in check to maximize yields.
- Soybean White Mold Risk Factors
- Reliable Soybean Disease Control
- Stop Insect Damage, Protect Yield
- Fungicide Movement Matters
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
- Preemergence Soybean Weed Control
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
- Stop Soybean White Mold, Boost Yield
- Crop Planting Flexibility: LeadOff®
Head Moth Control Strategies
This Texas crop consultant recommends Prevathon® insect control to help his clients protect sunflower quality and yield from head moth damage.
- Enlite® Keeps Soybean Fields Clean
- Cotton Worm Control
- Harmony® Extra SG for Clean Fields
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
Woolly Cupgrass in Seed Corn
Revulin® Q helps Iowa seed corn grower control woolly cupgrass and other difficult-to-control grasses.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: West/Plains
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: Northeast
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: East
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: Central
- Resources: Southeast
- Resources: California and Arizona
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: South
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: North
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center