Realize Smarter Solutions to Feed the World
Working with farmers around the world, we use science to solve global challenges.
DuPont Crop Protection is partnering with growers today to meet the needs of tomorrow. Their experiences help us create insect, weed and disease control solutions that improve crop yield and quality.
Matching our global knowledge with local expertise lets us turn ideas into answers. We are guided by a deep commitment to protecting natural resources by minimizing the impact of our products.
Together, we are finding better ways to help growers realize the full potential of their crops so they can raise more healthy, nutritious food.
Soybean Herbicide Trait Announced
BOLT™ soybean herbicide trait technology from DuPont provides cleaner fields and more options for growers.
Revulin™ Q: Seed Corn Weed Control
Revulin™ Q delivers cost-effective postemergence weed control in seed corn and other specialty corn crops.
DuPont Awarded Best Crop Protection R&D
DuPont has received three prestigious global 2014 Agrow Awards for its R&D pipeline, formulation innovation and public outreach efforts.
Inzen™ Z Herbicide-Tolerance Sorghum
DuPont Crop Protection and Advanta US have partnered to commercialize the DuPont™ Inzen™ Z herbicide-tolerance sorghum trait. The non-GMO trait will deliver enhanced grass weed control to help improve sorghum yield and quality.
Herbicide Tolerances for Inzen™ Sorghum
EPA sets tolerances for herbicides used with sorghum carrying the Inzen™ herbicide-tolerance trait to improve grass weed control.
DuPont Land Management Assets Acquired
Bayer CropScience and DuPont Crop Protection have signed an agreement for Bayer to purchase certain DuPont Crop Protection Land Management assets in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand.
DuPont Plans Lumisena™ Seed Treatment
DuPont plans to add DuPont™ Lumisena™ fungicide seed treatment to the Lumigen™ seed sense portfolio for improved crop establishment and stand uniformity through Phytophthora control in soybeans and best-in-class downy mildew control for sunflower crops.
Growers React to Demand for Blueberries
Grower survey indicates Southeast growers are diversifying their businesses and managing uncertainty by adding blueberries.
Survey: Fighting Resistant Weeds
Grower survey shows there’s room for improvement in programs to manage herbicide-resistant weeds.
Afforia™ Herbicide for Resistance Management
Afforia™ supports herbicide resistance management programs with two modes of action that deliver burndown and residual control of weeds in soybeans and other field crops.
Prevathon® for Dry Bean Crops
Prevathon® insect control is now available for foliar use on dry bean crops, including dried shelled peas and beans, to help improve crop yield and quality.
Canopy® Blend: Soybean Burndown Tool
Canopy® Blend herbicide’s updated formulation delivers soybean burndown activity on minimum-tillage acres to boost early season performance.
Woolly Cupgrass in Seed Corn
Revulin® Q helps Iowa seed corn grower control woolly cupgrass and other difficult-to-control grasses.
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Crop Planting Flexibility: LeadOff®
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
- Canopy® EX For Clean Seedbed
Head Moth Control Strategies
This Texas crop consultant recommends Prevathon® insect control to help his clients protect sunflower quality and yield from head moth damage.
- Stop Soybean White Mold, Boost Yield
- Preemergence Soybean Weed Control
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Enlite® Keeps Soybean Fields Clean
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Winning the Waterhemp Control War
- Seeding Rate vs. Herbicide Use
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- Resistant Palmer Amaranth Management
- Tomato Disease Control Tips
- Two-pass Weed-Control Strategies
- Promoting Early Crop Vigor
- Growers: HLB Infection No. 1 Threat
- Strategic Control of Citrus Pests
- Citrus Greening Disease Transmission
- Psyllid Control Protects Young Trees
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: Northeast
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: West
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: East
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: Central
- Resources: Southeast
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: North
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: South
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center
- Resources: California and Arizona