At DuPont, We Design Crop Protection Tools to Help Growers Feed the World
We believe that by working together, we can find better ways to improve the quantity, quality and sustainability of the world’s food supply.
DuPont Crop Protection works hard to understand the needs of growers as they rise to the challenge of feeding a growing world. We use inclusive thinking to create answers in insect, weed and disease control that help growers improve the quality and yield of their crops, and the productivity and sustainability of their farming operations.
We combine global innovation with local collaboration to turn promising ideas into real answers for growers to protect crops from fruits, vegetables and nuts to corn, soybeans, wheat and canola. And we focus on ideas that will minimize environmental impact to help preserve our precious resources.
In agriculture, succeeding means growing a healthy, marketable, profitable crop. And it means something bigger: feeding the world sustainably.
Herbicide Tolerances for Inzen™ Sorghum
EPA sets tolerances for herbicides used with sorghum carrying the Inzen™ herbicide-tolerance trait to improve grass weed control.
Inzen™ Z Herbicide-Tolerance Sorghum
DuPont Crop Protection and Advanta US have partnered to commercialize the DuPont™ Inzen™ Z herbicide-tolerance sorghum trait. The non-GMO trait will deliver enhanced grass weed control to help improve sorghum yield and quality.
Afforia™ Herbicide for Resistance Management
Afforia™ supports herbicide resistance management programs with two modes of action that deliver burndown and residual control of weeds in soybeans and other field crops.
Prevathon® for Dry Bean Crops
Prevathon® insect control is now available for foliar use on dry bean crops, including dried shelled peas and beans, to help improve crop yield and quality.
Soybean Herbicide Trait Announced
BOLT™ soybean herbicide trait technology from DuPont provides cleaner fields and more options for growers.
Revulin™ Q: Seed Corn Weed Control
Revulin™ Q delivers cost-effective postemergence weed control in seed corn and other specialty corn crops.
DuPont Awarded Best Crop Protection R&D
DuPont has received three prestigious global 2014 Agrow Awards for its R&D pipeline, formulation innovation and public outreach efforts.
Canopy® Blend: Soybean Burndown Tool
Canopy® Blend herbicide’s updated formulation delivers soybean burndown activity on minimum-tillage acres to boost early season performance.
Survey: Weed Resistance Management
Herbicide resistance management is a top priority for 2015, say corn and soybean growers surveyed at Commodity Classic.
Survey: Fruit Quality Challenges
Protecting fruit quality from damage by spotted wing drosophila and botrytis fruit rot/gray mold are top of mind for Southeast U.S. growers.
Vegetable Quality Protection Plans
Southeast vegetable and melon growers plan to update crop protection programs as they protect vegetable quality and produce more abundant crops.
DuPont Land Management Assets Acquired
Bayer CropScience and DuPont Crop Protection have signed an agreement for Bayer to purchase certain DuPont Crop Protection Land Management assets in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand.
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
Woolly Cupgrass in Seed Corn
Revulin™ Q helps Iowa seed corn grower control woolly cupgrass and other difficult-to-control grasses.
Head Moth Control Strategies
This Texas crop consultant recommends Prevathon® insect control to help his clients protect sunflower quality and yield from head moth damage.
- Stop Soybean White Mold, Boost Yield
- Hold Disease for Sorghum Yield Boost
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Crop Planting Flexibility: LeadOff®
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
- Preemergence Soybean Weed Control
- Enlite® Keeps Soybean Fields Clean
- Cotton Worm Control
- Long-Lasting Residual Worm Control
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- TruChoice® Program: Midwest
- TruChoice® 2016 Early Pay Savings
- Effective Peanut Worm Control
- Prevathon® Controls Damaging Worms
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Tips for Controlling Grape Weeds
- Protect Vegetable Quality
- Hull Split NOW Control
- Improve California Citrus Quality
- Protect Wheat Yield From Rust Damage
- Worm Pest Control in Tomatoes
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: West
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: East
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: Central
- Resources: Southeast
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: Northeast
- Resources: California and Arizona
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: North
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: South
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center