Realize Smarter Solutions to Feed the World
Working with farmers around the world, we use science to solve global challenges.
DuPont Crop Protection is partnering with growers today to meet the needs of tomorrow. Their experiences help us create insect, weed and disease control solutions that improve crop yield and quality.
Matching our global knowledge with local expertise lets us turn ideas into answers. We are guided by a deep commitment to protecting natural resources by minimizing the impact of our products.
Together, we are finding better ways to help growers realize the full potential of their crops so they can raise more healthy, nutritious food.
DuPont, Syngenta Join in Herbicide Patent
DuPont and Syngenta have announced a joint patent for herbicide development that could lead to introduction of a new chemistry class for weed management in 2023.
Lumisena™ Fungicide Seed Treatment Approved
DuPont has received EPA registration approval for Lumisena™ fungicide seed treatment to improve crop establishment and stand uniformity by controlling Phytophthora in soybeans and downy mildew in sunflower crops.
DuPont Land Management Assets Acquired
Bayer CropScience and DuPont Crop Protection have signed an agreement for Bayer to purchase certain DuPont Crop Protection Land Management assets in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand.
Prevathon® for Dry Bean Crops
Prevathon® insect control is now available for foliar use on dry bean crops, including dried shelled peas and beans, to help improve crop yield and quality.
Cereal Herbicides Offer Customized Weed Control
Cereal herbicides Sentrallas® and Travallas™ are the basis for customized, convenient, advanced weed control for excellent return on crop investment.
Revulin™ Q: Seed Corn Weed Control
Revulin™ Q delivers cost-effective postemergence weed control in seed corn and other specialty corn crops.
Growers React to Demand for Blueberries
Grower survey indicates Southeast growers are diversifying their businesses and managing uncertainty by adding blueberries.
Soybean Herbicide Trait Announced
BOLT™ soybean herbicide trait technology from DuPont provides cleaner fields and more options for growers.
DuPont Plans Lumisena™ Seed Treatment
DuPont plans to add DuPont™ Lumisena™ fungicide seed treatment to the Lumigen™ seed sense portfolio for improved crop establishment and stand uniformity through Phytophthora control in soybeans and best-in-class downy mildew control for sunflower crops.
Canopy® Blend: Soybean Burndown Tool
Canopy® Blend herbicide’s updated formulation delivers soybean burndown activity on minimum-tillage acres to boost early season performance.
Dicamba Supply Agreement
DuPont and Monsanto have signed a multi-year dicamba supply agreement for the U.S. and Canada, supporting DuPont commitment to the Roundup Ready® Xtend crop system.
DuPont Awarded Best Crop Protection R&D
DuPont has received three prestigious global 2014 Agrow Awards for its R&D pipeline, formulation innovation and public outreach efforts.
- Preemergence Soybean Weed Control
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
- Stop Soybean White Mold, Boost Yield
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
- Crop Planting Flexibility: LeadOff®
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
Head Moth Control Strategies
This Texas crop consultant recommends Prevathon® insect control to help his clients protect sunflower quality and yield from head moth damage.
- Enlite® Keeps Soybean Fields Clean
- Harmony® Extra SG for Clean Fields
- Cotton Worm Control
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Winning the Waterhemp Control War
- Season-long Pepper Insect Control
- Promoting Early Crop Vigor
- Prevent Herbicide-Resistant Weeds
- Weed Control Basics: Kochia
- Fall Burndown Helps Manage Weeds
- TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier
- Plan Early for a Weed-free Spring
- 3 Can’t-Miss Crop Planning Steps
- Maximize Herbicide ROI in Wheat
- Cucurbit Powdery Mildew Prevention
- Effective Insect Control and Resistance
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: Central
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: East
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: Northeast
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: West/Plains
- Resources: Southeast
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: South
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: North
- Resources: California and Arizona
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center