Realize Smarter Solutions to Feed the World
Working with farmers around the world, we use science to solve global challenges.
DuPont Crop Protection is partnering with growers today to meet the needs of tomorrow. Their experiences help us create insect, weed and disease control solutions that improve crop yield and quality.
Matching our global knowledge with local expertise lets us turn ideas into answers. We are guided by a deep commitment to protecting natural resources by minimizing the impact of our products.
Together, we are finding better ways to help growers realize the full potential of their crops so they can raise more healthy, nutritious food.
Resumption of Availability of Vydate® Insecticide/nematicide Products
Announcing the resumption of full availability of DuPont™ Vydate® brand insecticide/nematicide products for use during the 2018 growing season and the establishment of a new product distribution supply chain and retail network.
DowDuPont™ Agriculture Division to Become Corteva Agriscience™
The Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ today announced the name of the intended company once it is spun-off, which is expected to happen by June 1, 2019.
EverpreX™ Soybean Herbicide Introduced
DuPont Crop Protection received federal registration of EverpreX™, a new soybean herbicide that can be applied preemergence or postemergence to control resistant weeds.
DuPont Acquires Granular
DuPont has agreed to acquire San Francisco-based Granular, Inc., a leading provider of software and analytics tools that help farms improve efficiency, profitability and sustainability.
Acre Solution Maximizes Soybean Yield
DuPont announces acre solution to boost soybean yield, including FeXapan™ herbicide for Xtend® crops, Lumisena™ seed treatment and Pioneer® brand A-Series soybeans.
FeXapan™ Dicamba Herbicide Approved
FeXapan™ plus VaporGrip® Technology, a low-volatility dicamba herbicide, has received EPA approval for use on Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans and cotton.
DuPont, Syngenta Join in Herbicide Patent
DuPont and Syngenta have announced a joint patent for herbicide development that could lead to introduction of a new chemistry class for weed management in 2023.
Lumisena™ Fungicide Seed Treatment Approved
DuPont has received EPA registration approval for Lumisena™ fungicide seed treatment to improve crop establishment and stand uniformity by controlling Phytophthora in soybeans and downy mildew in sunflower crops.
Dicamba Supply Agreement
DuPont and Monsanto have signed a multi-year dicamba supply agreement for the U.S. and Canada, supporting DuPont commitment to the Roundup Ready® Xtend crop system.
DuPont Plans Lumisena™ Seed Treatment
DuPont plans to add DuPont™ Lumisena™ fungicide seed treatment to the Lumigen™ seed sense portfolio for improved crop establishment and stand uniformity through Phytophthora control in soybeans and best-in-class downy mildew control for sunflower crops.
Herbicide Tolerances for Inzen™ Sorghum
EPA sets tolerances for herbicides used with sorghum carrying the Inzen™ herbicide-tolerance trait to improve grass weed control.
Survey: Fighting Resistant Weeds
Grower survey shows there’s room for improvement in programs to manage herbicide-resistant weeds.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Nozzles and Spray Pressures: FeXapan™
- FeXapan™ Tank-Mix Partners
- Potato Pest Control: Stop Insects
- Potato Pest Control
V2™ Advantage: Replacing Metam Sodium
DuPont™ V2™ Advantage promotes tuber uniformity, internal quality and consistent yield as potato growers reduce use of metam sodium.
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
- Monitor Sprayer Ground Speed
- Maintain Buffer for Safe Application
- Target Boom Height
- Proper Herbicide Application Timing
- Monitor Wind Speed During Application
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
- Stop Soybean White Mold, Boost Yield
- Enlite® Keeps Soybean Fields Clean
- Crop Planting Flexibility: LeadOff®
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Preemergence Soybean Weed Control
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
Woolly Cupgrass in Seed Corn
Revulin® Q helps Iowa seed corn grower control woolly cupgrass and other difficult-to-control grasses.
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Canopy® EX For Clean Seedbed
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
- Hold Disease for Sorghum Yield Boost
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Resources: Southeast
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: West/Plains
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: Northeast
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: East
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: Central
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: South
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center: North
- Seed to Harvest Resource Center
- Resources: California and Arizona