Manage the Uncertainties of Production With Effective Cereal Crop Protection
Changing factors such as weather, markets and pests can make producing cereal crops a challenge. Growers can count on DuPont for crop protection solutions and program that help them manage uncertainties as they work to feed hungry world.”
DuPont Crop Protection partners with customers to create reliable, sustainable solutions that improve productivity and profitability. Experienced seed, crop and agronomy experts collaborate (video) with growers to help identify the best solutions, and make the most of every input dollar and every hour on every acre.
Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
Aproach® fungicide trial in eastern South Dakota shows Aproach® improved soybean yield by 5 bushels per acre despite low disease pressure.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TruChoice® Program: Reward Opportunities
- Count on DuPont
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- Protect Wheat Yield From Rust Damage
- Fungicide Value: Selection and Timing
- Early Signs of Powdery Mildew
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- TruChoice® Program: Northeast
- TruChoice® Program: Southern Plains
- TankMix App and Demo Video
- Fungicide Movement Matters
- Fungicide Decisions
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.