DuPont Sulfonylurea Herbicides
The DuPont family of sulfonylurea (SU) herbicides is the foundation of weed-control programs around the world. DuPont is committed to providing products with excellent quality, aimed at customer satisfaction.
SUs are a family of herbicides discovered by DuPont in 1975. SUs now provide weed control in all major crops, and are used in many non-crop applications, including vegetation management, forestry, wildlife rehabilitation and roadside management.
DuPont products have a track record of performance and success in the field and on the bottom line.
- Reliable brands. No one knows SUs better than the company that discovered them.
- Top performance. Stringent manufacturing practices produce product purity for excellent, dependable weed control and crop safety.
- Clear, consistent product labels. Active ingredient specification, formulation, packaging, and product measurement are carefully monitored.
DuPont continues to add new products and formulations for improved weed control and crop safety across a wide range of environmental conditions. Customers who choose DuPont products benefit from:
- Deep roots, with more than 200 years of DuPont innovation
- A Broad view that includes a global perspective and keen focus on advancing agriculture
- A strong pipeline from dedicated investment in research and development that ensures a steady stream of new products
The DuPont promise goes beyond trusted, proven products — its team of experts support and advise customers on how to get the most from their crop production enterprises. The DuPont team provides:
- Expertise – in-depth knowledge of local crop production conditions to help find the most effective solutions
- Support – long-term commitment to customer prosperity and sustainability
- Peace of mind – reassurance that comes from working with a company that stands behind its products
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.