Reliable Control of Citrus Pests
DuPont™ Kocide® 3000 fungicide/bactericide delivers the excellent performance citrus growers need to suppress citrus canker. And the advanced formulation of Kocide® 3000 provides more disease control for each pound of copper applied per acre, in contrast to standard copper products.
Kocide® 3000 Delivers Exceptional Disease Control
- Improved bioactivity for more disease control per pound of copper applied
- Improved control of visible diseases for more marketable fruit
- Easier cleanup than liquid copper formulations
Control Insects and Nematodes
With Temik no longer available, DuPont™ Vydate® L insecticide/nematicide is an alternative in a pest-control program to help maintain root health and tree vigor necessary for the best citrus crops. Make it part of your integrated pest management strategy.
- Provides broad-spectrum control of citrus rust mites, citrus thrips, aphids,* leafhoppers* and citrus nematode activity
- Acts within minutes to stop pests from feeding
- Is systemic, with more accumulation in actively growing leaves and roots
Control Weeds for Optimal Tree Vigor
DuPont™ Krovar® I DF herbicide is an effective broad-spectrum, non-selective herbicide that can be applied to bare ground to reduce competition from unwanted weeds in citrus orchards.
*For use on non-bearing citrus
DuPont™ Vydate® L is a restricted use pesticide.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.