Early Season Foliar Insect Control Produces Stronger Crops, Higher Yield
DuPont™ Exirel® insect control powered by Cyazypyr™ gives citrus, tree fruit and vegetable crops a strong start with early season foliar insect control that protects foliage and fruit from feeding damage to deliver a better crop.
Early season foliar insect control helps crops remain resilient against damaging insects and some pest-vectored diseases that threaten long-term grove viability and profitability.
Exirel® delivers outstanding in-season protection that makes crops stronger, resulting in better quality at harvest and bigger yields.
Cross Spectrum Insect Control
Unique cross-spectrum activity and rapid feeding cessation quickly protects foliage and developing fruit. Improved productivity is possible because Exirel® features a new mode of action against sucking pests, including whiteflies, psyllids, aphids, leafminers, loopers, thrips, peelminers, beetles, weevils and Lepidopteran pests.
Early-Season Protection, End-of-Season Results
By protecting citrus and other crops with this unique early season foliar insect control, Exirel® helps improve crop establishment, allowing plants to better withstand insect pressure and display more strength and vigor. The result is healthier plants with fewer disease concerns and extended productivity that deliver high-quality, high-yielding crops at harvest.
Additional Information (11)
- Improving Production in Florida Citrus with Exirel® (PDF)
- Control of Diaprepes Root Weevil with Exirel® (PDF)
- Citrus Technical Update: Exirel® Impact on HLB Transmission (PDF)
- Citrus: Growers, Consultants and Other Experts Talk about DuPont™ Exirel® and Verimark® (PDF)
- Pepper Trial Update - Boca Raton, Florida: Verimark® and Exirel® (PDF)
- Peppers and Tomatoes: Growers, Consultants and Other Experts Talk About DuPont™ Verimark® and Exirel® (PDF)
- Early-Season Citrus Protection from Insect Pests: Exirel® (PDF)
- Program Recommendations for Florida Citrus: Exirel® (PDF)
- Citrus Protection: Florida Trial Update (PDF)
- Citrus Q&A: Florida (PDF)
- Pome and Stone Fruit Protection: Northeast Trial Update (PDF)
The EPA registered label contains the statement, “This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow to drift to blooming crops or weeds if bees are foraging in the treatment area.” State registrations for DuPont™ Exirel® are pending. Contact your local DuPont sales representative for details and availability. The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.