Growing a Profitable Corn Crop Requires Keeping Invaders Out
A wide variety of weeds can compete with corn at all stages of the growing season. Heavy weed pressure reduces yields and cuts into profits.
DuPont Crop Protection partners with growers to create reliable, sustainable solutions that improve productivity, profitability and crop safety. Experienced seed, crop and agronomy experts collaborate with growers to help identify the best solutions, and help make the most of every input dollar and every hour on every acre in corn crops.
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
- Crop Planting Flexibility: LeadOff®
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
Woolly Cupgrass in Seed Corn
Revulin® Q helps Iowa seed corn grower control woolly cupgrass and other difficult-to-control grasses.
- Canopy® EX For Clean Seedbed
Worm Control in Corn
Prevathon® helps this Missouri crop consultant protect yield potential with outstanding worm control in corn.
- Hold Disease for Sorghum Yield Boost
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- TruChoice® Program: Southern Plains
- TruChoice® Program: Midwest
- Fungicide Use Effect on Yield
- TruChoice® Early Pay Multiplier
- Prevent Herbicide-Resistant Weeds
- Fall Burndown Helps Manage Weeds
- 3 Can’t-Miss Crop Planning Steps
- Crop Management Yield Strategies
- TruChoice® Program: Northeast
- Fall Crop Planning: 4 Tips
- Ideal Summer Means Late-Season Weeds
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.