Growing a Profitable Corn Crop Requires Keeping Invaders Out
A wide variety of weeds can compete with corn at all stages of the growing season. Heavy weed pressure reduces yields and cuts into profits.
DuPont Crop Protection partners with growers to create reliable, sustainable solutions that improve productivity, profitability and crop safety. Experienced seed, crop and agronomy experts collaborate with growers to help identify the best solutions, and help make the most of every input dollar and every hour on every acre in corn crops.
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Crop Planting Flexibility: LeadOff®
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
Woolly Cupgrass in Seed Corn
Revulin® Q helps Iowa seed corn grower control woolly cupgrass and other difficult-to-control grasses.
- Canopy® EX For Clean Seedbed
Worm Control in Corn
Prevathon® helps this Missouri crop consultant protect yield potential with outstanding worm control in corn.
- Hold Disease for Sorghum Yield Boost
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Foliar Health Management
- Fungicide Decisions
- Fungicide Use Effect on Yield
- Fungicide Return on Investment
- Fungicide Movement Matters
- Fungicide Active Ingredients
- Northern Corn Leaf Blight Control Basics
- Gray Leaf Spot Control
- Fungicide Value: Selection and Timing
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- Stop Insect Damage, Protect Yield
DuPont Sulfonylurea Herbicides
DuPont is committed to helping customers succeed by providing high-quality, proven sulfonylurea herbicides; exceptional support and programs; and in-depth knowledge of local crop production concerns.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.