Growing a Profitable Corn Crop Requires Keeping Invaders Out
A wide variety of weeds can compete with corn at all stages of the growing season. Heavy weed pressure reduces yields and cuts into profits.
DuPont Crop Protection partners with growers to create reliable, sustainable solutions that improve productivity, profitability and crop safety. Experienced seed, crop and agronomy experts collaborate with growers to help identify the best solutions, and help make the most of every input dollar and every hour on every acre in corn crops.
Woolly Cupgrass in Seed Corn
Revulin™ Q helps Iowa seed corn grower control woolly cupgrass and other difficult-to-control grasses.
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Crop Planting Flexibility: LeadOff®
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
- Canopy® EX For Clean Seedbed
- Hold Disease for Sorghum Yield Boost
Worm Control in Corn
Prevathon® helps this Missouri crop consultant protect yield potential with outstanding worm control in corn.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Control Resistant Weeds
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- TruChoice® 2016 Early Pay Savings
- Stop Insect Damage, Protect Yield
- Foliar Disease Can Threaten Yield
- Foliar Health Management
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- TruChoice® Program: Midwest
- Make the Most of Scouting Time
- Reliable Corn Disease Control
Cotton Bollworm Control Methods
When drought conditions challenge cotton and corn crops, cotton bollworm control becomes a top priority. Frequent scouting and preparation to control insects when they reach threshold levels is the best defense against potential crop damage.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.