Growing a Profitable Corn Crop Requires Keeping Invaders Out
A wide variety of weeds can compete with corn at all stages of the growing season. Heavy weed pressure reduces yields and cuts into profits.
DuPont Crop Protection partners with growers to create reliable, sustainable solutions that improve productivity, profitability and crop safety. Experienced seed, crop and agronomy experts collaborate with growers to help identify the best solutions, and help make the most of every input dollar and every hour on every acre in corn crops.
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
Woolly Cupgrass in Seed Corn
Revulin® Q helps Iowa seed corn grower control woolly cupgrass and other difficult-to-control grasses.
- Crop Planting Flexibility: LeadOff®
- Hold Disease for Sorghum Yield Boost
Worm Control in Corn
Prevathon® helps this Missouri crop consultant protect yield potential with outstanding worm control in corn.
- Canopy® EX For Clean Seedbed
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Gray Leaf Spot Control Basics
- TruChoice® Program: Midwest
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Stop Insect Damage, Protect Yield
Insect Scouting for Worm Control
Diligent insect scouting and effective control measures are essential to protecting corn and cotton profitability by managing the effects of damaging worm pests.
- Northern Corn Leaf Blight Control Basics
- Foliar Health Management
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- Put Your Fungicide to This Test
- Fungicide Value: Selection and Timing
- Foliar Disease Can Threaten Yield
- Prevathon® Controls Damaging Worms
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.