Your Fields Are Full of Rewarding Opportunities
When you choose DuPont, you tap into a rewarding partnership. No other company provides the same level of agronomic expertise, seed and crop protection portfolio choices, purchase advantages and competitive financing.
Find the TruChoice® program for your region below and learn how to gain your reward for partnering with DuPont.
For more information, call the DuPont Support Team toll-free: 1 (888) 747-8047
Acre Solution Maximizes Soybean Yield
DuPont announces acre solution to boost soybean yield, including FeXapan™ herbicide for Xtend® crops, Lumisena™ seed treatment and Pioneer® brand A-Series soybeans.
FeXapan™ Dicamba Herbicide Approved
FeXapan™ plus VaporGrip™ Technology, a low-volatility dicamba herbicide, has received EPA approval for use on Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans and cotton.
DuPont, Syngenta Join in Herbicide Patent
DuPont and Syngenta have announced a joint patent for herbicide development that could lead to introduction of a new chemistry class for weed management in 2023.
Dicamba Supply Agreement
DuPont and Monsanto have signed a multi-year dicamba supply agreement for the U.S. and Canada, supporting DuPont commitment to the Roundup Ready® Xtend crop system.
Herbicide Tolerances for Inzen™ Sorghum
EPA sets tolerances for herbicides used with sorghum carrying the Inzen™ herbicide-tolerance trait to improve grass weed control.
Survey: Fighting Resistant Weeds
Grower survey shows there’s room for improvement in programs to manage herbicide-resistant weeds.
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Stop Soybean White Mold, Boost Yield
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
- Crop Planting Flexibility: LeadOff®
- Preemergence Soybean Weed Control
Head Moth Control Strategies
This Texas crop consultant recommends Prevathon® insect control to help his clients protect sunflower quality and yield from head moth damage.
- Enlite® Keeps Soybean Fields Clean
- Canopy® EX For Clean Seedbed
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
Worm Control in Corn
Prevathon® helps this Missouri crop consultant protect yield potential with outstanding worm control in corn.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- Stop Insect Damage, Protect Yield
- Chesapeake Farms® Conservation
- Soybean White Mold Risk Factors
- White Mold Control Strategies
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- Enhance Glyphosate Performance
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Frogeye Leaf Spot Risk Factors
- Foliar Disease Can Threaten Yield
- Envive® For Long-Lasting Weed Control
Flexible Volunteer Corn Control
Count on Assure® II for the best volunteer corn control in your soybeans and cotton
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.