Your Fields Are Full of Rewarding Opportunities
When you choose DuPont, you tap into a rewarding partnership. No other company provides the same level of agronomic expertise, seed and crop protection portfolio choices, purchase advantages and competitive financing.
Find the TruChoice® program for your region below and learn how to gain your reward for partnering with DuPont.
For more information, call the DuPont Support Team toll-free: 1 (888) 747-8047
Acre Solution Maximizes Soybean Yield
DuPont announces acre solution to boost soybean yield, including FeXapan™ herbicide for Xtend® crops, Lumisena™ seed treatment and Pioneer® brand A-Series soybeans.
FeXapan™ Dicamba Herbicide Approved
FeXapan™ plus VaporGrip™ Technology, a low-volatility dicamba herbicide, has received EPA approval for use on Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans and cotton.
DuPont, Syngenta Join in Herbicide Patent
DuPont and Syngenta have announced a joint patent for herbicide development that could lead to introduction of a new chemistry class for weed management in 2023.
Dicamba Supply Agreement
DuPont and Monsanto have signed a multi-year dicamba supply agreement for the U.S. and Canada, supporting DuPont commitment to the Roundup Ready® Xtend crop system.
Herbicide Tolerances for Inzen™ Sorghum
EPA sets tolerances for herbicides used with sorghum carrying the Inzen™ herbicide-tolerance trait to improve grass weed control.
Survey: Fighting Resistant Weeds
Grower survey shows there’s room for improvement in programs to manage herbicide-resistant weeds.
- Aproach® Boosts Soybean Yield
- Waterhemp Control in Soybeans
- Realm® Q Herbicide for Early Postemergence
- Stop Soybean White Mold, Boost Yield
- Control Winter Annual Weeds
- Crop Planting Flexibility: LeadOff®
- Preemergence Soybean Weed Control
Head Moth Control Strategies
This Texas crop consultant recommends Prevathon® insect control to help his clients protect sunflower quality and yield from head moth damage.
- Enlite® Keeps Soybean Fields Clean
- Canopy® EX For Clean Seedbed
- Basis® Herbicide Delivers a Better Seedbed
Worm Control in Corn
Prevathon® helps this Missouri crop consultant protect yield potential with outstanding worm control in corn.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Foliar Health Management
- Effective Peanut Worm Control
Chesapeake Farms® Self-Guided Tour
The 3,300 acres of Chesapeake Farms® are devoted to the development, evaluation, and demonstration of advanced agricultural practices and wildlife management techniques, which are designed to be environmentally sound, productive, economically viable and socially acceptable.
- Coragen® for Tobacco Crop Pests
- Fungicide Application Timing
- Mode of Action vs. Site of Action
- Stop Insect Damage, Protect Yield
- Chesapeake Farms® Conservation
- Soybean White Mold Risk Factors
- White Mold Control Strategies
- TruChoice® Program: Southern
- Enhance Glyphosate Performance
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.